Chapter VIII - Fifth Rule

Tropa Town, Safire. Hiro and his friends went to the castle to meet someone; "What are you here for?" Said the knight. "We're here to see the king" Hiro said to the knight. The knight called the chief of their town, he talk to them; "Yuranians aren't allowed here!". The King of Safire came to see them; "Your Majesty!", "What do we have here...". The king let them in; "...Why are you here, Prince of High Mountains?", "I need to find her father" Hiro said. The king stop walking; "Who? This Yuranian girl's father?" He pointed at Jane. "Look, I believe that you wouldn't do that to King John" Hiro said. The king laugh; "I always say to myself 'Human's aren't enemy, they are family', but one day I realized that no one can love Stones" He said to them. Chaos whispers to Hiro; "Sounds familiar, right?". Hiro replied; "Yeah, seems like it". The king talk; "Look Prince Hiro, You're just a kid-". Hiro quickly replied; "That's why I need you!". A mysterious guy came out; "Who is these kids, brother?" He said. The King got an idea; "Here's a deal, if you defeat this handsome guy here, I'll follow your lead. But! If he win, end of discussion" He said. Chaos whispers to Hiro; "You can't defeat that man! He's the Lord of Air!". Hiro replied; "I know, but once I give up, I'll break my promise." Hiro step in and said; "I will take that deal! Cyber!".

"Eljay versus Hiro of High Mountains!" Cyber shouts. Jane and others were worried. Eljay flew and Hiro turn into his Warrior form; "I'm ready!" Hiro said. Eljay raise his Left arm; "Fight!". Hiro engaged into Eljay, He quickly stops and went to his left, Hiro threw his spear into him. Eljay dodged it, he flew and attack Hiro, he hits him. It caused three scratches, Hiro won't give up, he created two spears and threw it again into him. Eljay caught it and destroy it, Hiro jump high and kick him right to Eljay's face, he was down. Hiro cast an spell; "Hirelgo!" Hiro teleported onto Eljay, he cast an spell; "Yundamyun" he moves so fast and he punch Hiro. Hiro threw away; "What? You done?!" Eljay said. Hiro didn't reply but he quickly moves and he disappeared, Eljay looked everywhere. Hiro showed up, he punch Eljay and disappear again. Cyber was thinking; "You're too fast kid". Hiro punch him again, Eljay saw his eye; "O... crap..." Eljay threw away. "Hirelmaxin!" casted by Hiro. Eljay teleported to Hiro, he punch Eljay again and again and again. Until Hiro lost his mind and body. "What's happening to him?" said Jane. Chaos answered; "I think, he went too far... he can't control his power, we help him or he'll die". Jane jump into the battlefield; "Wait!" Chaos shouted. They can't see cause small tornado appeared. "Kyno!" Jane shouted. Hiro notice her voice, he fell down and the tornado stops. Jane saw him fell down, she immediately ran into him; "Kyno! Kyno!" She said. The others ran into them; "please wake up! Please don't die!" She said. Hiro started to laugh; "I wont break my promise, remember?" He said. Jane slap him right into his face; "What was that for?!" He said. She laugh; "now we're tie" They laugh. "Hey love birds! Get up please!" Nhyx said. Cyber walk towards him and saying; "Incredible performance, Young prince", "Are you coming with us?" Hiro replied. Cyber answered; "as a king of Safire and! The fifth rule. I, Cyber Tropa will join you everywhere" and Cyber joins Hiro's guild.

Conzus Castle, Old Endland. "Once my son resurrected! The Gods of Darken Conzus will destroy the light of Conzus" Xan Ju said. Their God replied; "Don't be too excited Xan Ju, there is something I need to do". Xan Ju ask; "What is it?". He answered; "Gods Battle"

End of Chapter 8...