Chapter IX - The Original Ten

Yuran Desert, East Yuran. It was night that time, Hiro and his friends stops there and rest. "Sweet dreams, brother" Hiro said to Chaos. Hiro guard them again; "and again... let me guess, you can't sleep don't you" he said. Jane replied; "you have strong sense, huh?", "You think... so why?" He asked. Jane sit beside him; "how do I say this... your power, it's so strong" she said. Hiro pick up two sticks; "imagine these two sticks is a spirit in one body, the left stick is the good and don't have any power, and the right one is strong, powerful but Bad... now who's going to win? And the price is the body?" He said. She answered; "the bad spirit". Hiro ask her again; "Why?", "He is strong, powerful, is it right?" she said. Hiro laugh; "you know, life is not fair. Sometimes people you loved die. Sometimes you were sad, crying because of one person... but you can't challenge life, you need to understand it" he said. Hiro stand and walk away and saying; "by the way, the one who won that body? Is the perfect and respectful...". Jane think; "Perfect is 'Good', Respectful is 'Good'. Wait so the good spirit won!" She shouted; "Kyno! Wait!".

Yuran east sea. Hiro and his friend were traveling to Opretion using a ship; "Brother, how many crew you'd hire?" Chaos said. Fox respond; "We're total of ten.. so did you decide what's the crew's name?", "Not yet, but for now you need to be a leader of this crew, Fox" Hiro said. "Me? No, I never be a good leader" Fox replied. Hiro climb up and saying; "You want Fox to be the Leader of this crew?". Nhyx respond; "That guy?! He's full of crap!". Fox quickly shout; "shut your mouth you brat!". Jane replied to him; "What if you are our leader?", "Yeah she's right! You're the one who bring us with you" Velks said. Cyber respond; "Who's with him!". All of them raise their hand; "Well, it's all up to you... Hiro Conzus" Cyber said. Hiro made up his mind; "Fine..." and they cheer for him. "We don't have a name of this guild, but this time we're 'The Original Ten'..." Hiro said to them.

Bunio Village, Opretion. "What if! We make a deal!" Kres said. "What kind of a deal, Kres" The God of Darkness said. "Once the Darken God of Conzus has been resurrected, The war of the six kingdom will begin... and I will bring you, Daren's head" Kres said to him. The God of Darkness replied; "Deal!".

South Opretion Sea. Chaoo saw an army of darkness, he quickly went down and tell Hiro; "An army, straight ahead" Chaoo said. "Prepare!!!" Hiro shouted. They prepare their weapons and themselves; "this is our first fight, for our safety and our world. Destroy darkness and live free on the light. We can show the world, how we protect it and how we can save it" Hiro said to them. Cyber whisper to Githame; "Well he's a kid, but he have a strong behaviour", "This generation! We The Original Ten!" The army of darkness attack them, and they defend themselves.

End of Chapter 9...