Cast + Copyright + Playlist

SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

"I COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL I SAW THE SUNSET."

Adrian Brennan has been well acquainted with death.

He lost both of his parents at a young age. His best friend died when he was 11. At the ripe age of seventeen, he lost his grandpa.

Now, he's waiting for his own death just to be with his passed loved ones. Death is always lingering, causing him to look at life bleakly, putting little effort into anything.

Avery Jenkins goes through every day like it is her last. She loves life and cherishes it. Death is the farthest thing from her mind even though she's got a few skeletons in her closet like Adrian.

To say Avery wants to save Adrian from his longing for the other side is a stretch.

To say that Adrian wants her to is an understatement.

---

Cast:

You do not have to imagine the people in the pictures as you read.

Timothée Chalamet as Adrian Brennan

Flamme de Pigalle as Avery Jenkins

Naressa Valdez as Brielle Hawkins

---

Copyright

Copyright © 2018-2019 by Laya B.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without permission.

Please don't copy my stuff. If you see someone copying said stuff, please let me know.

---

Music

There is one song per chapter! The names will be in whatever chapter the song is if you are curious. Whatever quote I take from the song will be related to what that chapter is about.

---

Started: December 28, 2018

Finished: June 7, 2019