The fall of PeterParker

EnJoY ThIs ChApTeR

**Swearing and sad**

Peters POV

One word.

School.

I usually didn't mind school -apart from the bullies, tests and people it was great! but today Flash (what a stupid name) was being extra and by extra, I mean being himself. A shout of my name gets my attention making me look up into the cold eyes of the teacher.

"Mr Parker! can you tell me what I just said? because it seems like you weren't listening. Like always!" I scan my eyes over her grey weird face spotting anger behind her eyes as I smirked. Bitch you thought.

"Well as this is a Physics class and, I do have ears to listen, you were droning on about your horrible boring life then you went on to how the laws of physics matter and what it is." With a glare, she pointed at me with a wrinkled finger as a warning and went back to writing on the board.

End of the school day

Trying to ignore Ned's babbling about some Lego set he just bought I opened my locker pulling my bag out but just as I was about to close it a hand came down slamming it shut.

"Penis Parker, how are you!?" with a roll of my eyes, I turned around and glared at flash.

"What do you want Eugene? I want to go home" Snickering he pushed me forward away from the locker and I gave Ned a look telling him to keep out of this.

"What home? to you little aunt? maybe your parents will join as well- oh wait! they can't because they are dead"

"Shut up!" I shouted which just made him smirk.

"Better watch out Penis you never know what might happen..." With that, he walked off like he owned the place, which he didn't, and I looked towards Ned who gave me a light smile.

"Let's go, Peter, don't want to keep your aunt waiting" Let's just say it was an eventful walk home, alone, with my thoughts.

"Aunt may I'm home" No answer.

"May?" Nervously taking a step towards the living area I looked around spotting nothing except a trashed apartment. My senses kicked in as I ran to the bedroom shouting for May.

"May!? where are you?" Suddenly I stopped in my tracks as May came into my sight, but she wasn't alone.

"Move again kid and I'll shoot her!" Letting my eyes widen I tried to think of a plan. Come on think! your Spiderman for god's sake.

"Please just... just let her go" Putting the gun to her head I could see the fear in May's eyes as she looked at me for help.

"SHUT UP OR I'LL SHOOT HER" Everything was silent for a while and I then looked at May spotting her move slightly.

"May? -"

"I love you, Peter" With that, she tried to escape the man's grip, but a gunshot pierced the air.

"NOO!!" Attacking the man with a punch he was out like a light as I fell to the floor holding May's body.

"A-Aunt may wake up! Please!" Letting out a loud sob knowing she was gone I held on tighter scared to let her go. After a while sirens were heard over my sobs pulling me back to reality. Someone must have heard the gunshot.

"I-I have to go... I'm so sorry Aunt May" Jumping up I pulled on my suit and grabbed my backpack and swung out the window.

"Hello, Peter" The voice of Karen entered my ears.

"Are you ok?" Shaking my head even though she couldn't see me I croaked out a no and Landed on top of a building.

"Would you like me to call someone, Mr Stark maybe?" I couldn't call him he's probably busy with work and bothering him now could make him hate me more. I know he does. Before I could even reply no the words 'Calling Tony Stark' flashed in view as the loud ringing noise entered my ears.

"Karen no! I don't want to talk to Mr Stark-"

"Aw kid you wound me, why wouldn't you want to talk to someone as amazing as me?" Panicking I sat down and thought up of a lie.

"Well your busy and I think Karen might be broke she just keeps calling people randomly... ye that's it" A laugh cut me of making me look up at the screen.

"Don't worry about it kid I was just at a meeting with the ex- Avengers, Idiots, but you saved me from that meeting." Smiling everything was forgotten as I started to ramble.

"Woah really?! is Thor there? he's awesome have you seen the way he fights, and the hammer is so cooooool! Oh my god, what about Black Widow she's amazing she could take down anyone in 2.3 seconds! what about Bruce Banner?! I've read all his books; his work is amazing! -"

"Kid! stop rambling and yes to everyone single one of them, everyone is here"
Blushing lightly I nodded.

"Awesome..."

"So anyway, what did you, or Karen call for?" Letting my smile drop I could feel the air around my lungs tighten as the memories flooded in and then I forgot how to breathe.

"Peter is having a panic attack boss" oh god Karen please shut up.

"Peter? oh god, Peter try to follow my breathing" I tried but nothing worked as I stood up, my breath ragged.

"Ok kid listen I'm coming to you right now stay where you are and breath" He's coming here oh god this is my fault.

"Peter look at me now I want you to focus on me and try to breathe kid" Doing as he said I looked at Mr Stark he looked worried? crap now I've made him worry. Stupid Peter. Stepping back, I pulled my mask off but before I could look around I was falling through the air. Of course, leave it to me to fall off a building. Trying to scream nothing worked as I tried to think of a way to save myself, but I gave up closing my eyes and letting the wind whip around me, I deserved this May's gone because of me and this is the price. Breathing in one last breath everything suddenly came to a stop as total blackness consumed me.

This was the price.

○●○●○●

HIII SO LIKE I SAID I WOULD I DID THE 2.0 VERSION. Most of the first few chapters have been changed a lot but the last few are the same.

A question (Not of the day because they will be more): How are you all feeling on a scale of 'Everythings amazing' to 'Mr Stark I don't feel so good'?

Fun fact about Marvel: THEY ARE ALL LITTLE SHITS