We will go home

**Swearing**

Peter's POV

I woke up to the sound of arguing making me sit up but as soon as my eyes landed on Sam and Bucky they did a roll.

"You two again? seriously"

"Shut up Peter!" Jeez, don't get your feathers in a twist. Standing up I let my gaze search for someone to talk to and I found someone as my gaze landed on something 'Strange'

"Hey, Mr Doctor Strange sir"

"Hey, Peter, how are you?"

"I'm good..." Looking down I held my hand in my own as I started to think.

"What are you thinking about, kid?"

"Well..." Should I ask him?

"Um well do- do you like my dad you know like, like" Looking shocked at my question he looked somewhere else as he sighed.

"Honestly kid, I love him..." Giving him a smile he smiled back and continued.

"But I can't tell him that now... because we're gone. So ye I 'like' your dad but he will never know"

Tony's POV

It took a while for us to get home but the blue girl who I later learned was Nebula finally got the ship to work. After everyone... left it was just complete silence until she decided to drag me on the ship and home, but she wasn't the only one with us. The red cloak Strange had on survived and now? it wouldn't leave me alone. So that's how I floated off the ship towards the remaining Avengers, but they decided to ignore it.

"T-Tony your ok were- where is Peter" Bruce spoke up giving me a cautious look. With that question, I couldn't hold in my emotions any more as the damn broke and I fell to the floor crying. After a while, someone bent down to my eye level and grabbed my hand making me look up to a teary-eyed Natasha.

"Tony... you should go get some rest" She looked around at the rest of us.

"You all should" Feeling too weak to protest I stood up and wiped at my eyes.

"Get some sleep to Nat... It's been a long day for us all..." She nodded and hugged me tightly and walked off towards Steve, then I could feel the cloak wrap around me again as it wiped away my tears.

"Stop..." I lightly laughed out. Walking into the Wakanda castle, was it a castle? I stepped into a room that was empty and sat down on some type of sofa. The cloak suddenly came off and appeared in front of me.

"What?" It then wrapped around my body keeping me warm.

"What- get off me" Letting out a huff as It wrapped around me tighter as a way of saying no I brought my knees up to my chest and snuggled into the cloak. The smell of Stephen lingered on it comforting me into a peaceful sleep keeping away all nightmares that tried to crawl my way.

"Goodnight..."

Peter's POV

Everyone was talking about how to get out. Again.

"What about Strange?" Everyone turned their heads towards Mr Strange as he looked up giving them a confused look.

"Don't you have magic powers? couldn't you just get us out of here?" He sighed and stood up facing the group.

"Don't you think I've tried? even portals don't work they just bring you to some other place in this dump!" Sitting down next me I laid my head on his shoulder as he rubbed his face in anger.

"Hey, where is cloaky?" My voice came out quite as I spoke up, guess not speaking in days does that to you. Mr Strange looked down at me and offered me a smiled.

"I don't know Pete, but I do know it's with Tony"

"How do you know that?"

"I just do" Nodding I looked down thinking.

"Hey, Mr Strange?"

"Ye kid?" Looking up at him with a nervous look I tried to form my words.

"Well, there's this person, boy, I-I like a lot like a lot a lot and when, well if we do go back... how do I tell him" He looked down at me in surprise but then smiled.

"Well Peter first, we will get out of here and second, just tell him if you like him as much as you say then everything should go fine. Tell me about him, how you met him." Smiling about the thought of talking about Wade I thought back to the first time we met.

"Well I was out on patrol one night when he came up to me"

"OH MY GOD SPIDEY?!"

"He seemed so happy to meet but I was so confused because who the hell was this dude with katanas and guns?"

"Call me Deadpool baby boy or you could call me your next boyfriend"

"What a big flirt, wouldn't leave me alone kept calling me Baby boy and trying to get me to go on a date with him"

"Oh, come on baby boy! it won't be that bad just one date?"

"No"

"Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I said yes, well guess I found out, later on, you see there were this boy named Wade who just joined our school"

"Hi! I'm Wade"

"U-um I'm Parker Peter wait, no P-Peter Parker ye. I'm Peter Parker"

"I would go all red when he would talk to me and it would be like I forgot how to speak but then flash who would bully me was being an arse like always when he stuck up for me, that just made me fall for him more" Looking up at Mr Strange I spotted the smile on his face as I spoke.

"Then when I was out on patrol Deadpool was there, like always, I had an idea to show him who I really was, so I did but I didn't expect Wade to be behind his mask after it all he asked me out on a date and I finally said yes"

"Pool I want to show you something"

"Hi, I'm Peter Parker, nice to meet you"

"He looked so shocked for a moment which kind of worried me but then he finally spoke up"

"Oh my god, you're so cute! also, we know each other! oh my god!"

"I was very confused because I couldn't see his face yet but when he pulled his mask of the amount of shock I was in was unreal" Shaking my head at the memory I smiled.

"Wade!?"

"Ye that's me!"

"We then started to hang around more and I finally agreed to that date, I'm glad I did b-but... I never got to tell him how much I liked him, and I regret that... so much" I could feel him pat me on the back as he helped me up.

"Don't worry Pete we will get out of here and you will get your chance to tell that boy how much you like him" Smiling brightly at his words I could feel my mood brighten.

We will get out.

We will go home.

○●○●○●