Snap

**Sad and major Avengers Infinity war spoilers**

Peter's POV

**About a few weeks later/Infinity war**

I tried to block out the annoying noise of the clique yellow school bus, but it never worked my senses were dialled up to high. Suddenly the hairs on my arms stood up making me look out the window to see a giant doughnut flying in the air? what the hell. Turning around tapping ned on the face I spoke up.

"I need you to make a distraction" He smiled at me and jumped up.

"WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE AHHHHH!!" Quickly pulling my suit mask on I webbed towards the doughnut ship.

No POV

HEIMDALL: Allfather, let the Dark Magic flow through me one last time... one last time...

LOKI: You... will never be... a god.

GAMORA: No, this isn't love... NOO...NOOO!

Vision-I love you!

BUCKY BARNES/ WHITE WOLF: Steve!

T'Challa/ Black Panther: Up general, up! This is no place to die.

Groot: I am Groot ( Dad ).

Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch: NO!

Sam Wilson/Falcon: We got a vision situation here.

Mantis: Something's happening.

Drax the destroyer: Quill...

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord: Oh man...

Doctor Strange: Tony, there was no other way...

Third person POV

On the red Island only stood three people left, a man stood staring in confusion were his 'friend' just was but all that left was dust and a cloak, a young boy stood not knowing what to do except feel guilty and the blue woman showed no emotion for she was scared to. The young boy is also known as peter parker started to feel it. It was his time to go and he wasn't ready to. He had too much to live for, he will never get to build Legos with his best friend or even have his first kiss. Was this his fault? Turning to the man he knew as his father he stumbled towards him.

"Dad I don't feel so good" You could see the young boy try to reach for his father but all he did was fall into his arms with a tear-streaked face.

"You're ok, you ok" The man tried to give him comfort but it never helped because the boy knew it wouldn't stop his death.

"I don't know what's happening" Oh he did but he didn't want to accept his fate. The boy's father slowly laid him down in shock and tried to comfort his son for he knew this would be his last time with him and that hurt. The boy tried to reach for his dad's head, but it never happened because the dust that overtook his hand wouldn't allow it.

"I don't want to go, I don't want to go. dad, please? please, I don't want to go, I don't want to go." You could hear the poor boys voice break as he begged for his dad to keep him safe. His voice slowly turned to a whisper as he lost all hope.

And if you die... that would be on me

The blame. he knew he would take the blame and he didn't want that so just as he felt himself disappear he croaked out.

"I'm sorry" Then he was gone just dust in the air that would never be seen again.

And the man? he stared at his hands waiting to go to, but it never happened and that was the worst part, he had to live with the guilt. Burying his face in his hands he let out a quiet sob because he lost everything, and he might not even know if his friends, his team is even alive. After a while, the strange blue woman told the man that they needed to go, and they did with the cloak of levitation following.

"Was he your son?" 'Was' that hurt him.

"Yeah..." he managed to croak out and the woman knew not to talk anymore.

Suddenly the ship landed, and the doors opened, the man walked out and he didn't even know it, his body just took full control, leaving his brain dead. He was numb. He was surprised to see some Avengers stood there. The original six.

"Tony, you're ok? were- where is Peter?" And with those words, everyone saw the famous iron man break down.

On this day a man with no heart cried for the loss of his son, his son who he only just got back, his son that meant the world to him gone because of him because he didn't fight hard enough. Peter was just a boy a boy who should be on a field trip having fun, but he wasn't, he was in space fighting a battle he shouldn't have been a part of and now he's gone.

A soldier mourned the loss of his best friend that could have been more, his best friend who he lost 70 years ago to something he caused and now he's gone again because that soldier didn't fight hard enough. Bucky was just a man that was caught in war, a man that was causing a war because he didn't have control of himself and now he isn't even a man no more for the war he was fighting today finally took him.

The beast hid, and the genus was confused because he couldn't help today, the one time his friends ever needed him he couldn't help because truth be told he was scared and so was the monster that rested inside of him afraid to come out. Thor was a man that Bruce owed a favour and he swore he would help Thor in any way he could but today Thor lost people because Bruce was too scared and weak to help.

The assassin, a woman who acted so emotionless and cold felt something today she felt pain because the person she loved is gone, maybe dead, possibly alive but she didn't know and that scared her, she never got tell him she loved him she never got to tell him anything because she was always so afraid to. Clint was a guy, a guy that never liked emotions, yet he wasn't scared to show them, a guy who liked archery and farming, a guy that's gone.

The god himself, one of the most powerful beings failed. He failed his friends, his people, his little brother. The little brother he always believed in no matter what he did because he may not have been blood, but Thor always saw Loki as a brother and he should have been there for him. Loki was, as people would say, evil but he was also misunderstood he did things he would regret for the rest of his life, but he did those things because he had no choice. The one-person Loki respected the most, even though he might have not shown it, was his brother and he will never get to see him again because he had to save Thor's life with his own.

All these heroes and yet none of them felt like heroes at all because this was the first battle they had ever lost, and it cost half of the population. Maybe if they had just listened or even did more, than maybe all of this would have been fine, but it wasn't and nothing could change that.

○●○●○●