Mr America

**Swearing, Fighting and Sad**

Peters POV

Oh, my god's, I'm stood in front of the Avengers, like maybe I fought them in Germany, but I was Spiderman then, now its Peter Parker meeting the Avengers!

J/Blue💧[Fanboy mode on]

E/Red🌹<Hey! and fangirl>

J/Blue💧[Ye I know]

"I'm guessing you already know who we are young one or shall we tell you?" A tall muscular man walked up to me, also known as Thor Odinson the guy everyone has a crush on.

"O-of course like you're the freaking Avengers everyone knows who you are, you guys are amazing and I'm such a big fan so is my best friend he would freak out like right now I wouldn't be surprised if he fainted heck I feel like I'm going to faint now and... I'm going to shut up..."

E/Red🌹<Well done Peter just embarrass yourself in front of the Avengers why don't you?>

A laugh from Mr Stark makes me look up at him.

"What are you laughing at old man?" Gasping he put a hand on his heart, well arc rector.

"kid you wound me you really do" Laughing I apologized to Mr Stark then looked back at the Avengers going back to my awkward state.

"So tony want to tell us why a kid is here because he sounds awfully similar..." A dark-skinned man spoke up also known as the falcon. Do I tell them? do I tell them that I'm a guy who swings around in red and blue spandex while trying to stop crime, looking up at Mr Stark with a confused look he looked back down at me with a small smile?

"It's up to you kid you can tell them both reasons or just one, your decision not mine"

J/Blue💧[Id say both, Pete, you can't keep it a secret for long]

E/Red🌹<Ye what could go wrong? apart from them getting mad and being right arses>

Peter❤-Mad?!

J/Blue💧[Don't worry it will be fine just ignore Ell]

"Um well, recently well yesterday actually was it yesterday?" I asked looking at Mr Stark.

"No, it was actually Wednesday you were passed out for a while" How lovely? why wasn't I told this!?

"Oh well anyway, Wednesday my aunt... passed away in a bad accident. I'm not going to say much detail, but Mr Stark literally saved my life..." Setting my gaze on the floor I tried to push away the wetness building up in my eyes. I was about to talk again but someone spoke over me.

"Kid we are so sorry to hear that, but why are you here what about your parents?"

E/Red🌹<Oh wow Bruce Banner sure knows how to comfort people>

Peter💧-Shh he's still amazing

"My parents, well, are dead. I don't really have anyone else, so Mr Stark took me in" Watching as Bruce looked down guilty I quickly spoke up trying to make him feel better.

"But I'm fine! I was pretty young at the time so it's not like we were close I can't even remember them so..." I started to fiddle with my hands nervously trying to think about another way to explain my situation.

"Also, another reason why I'm here is that Mr Stark has helped me a lot like making my suit after mine was terrible, saving my life-"

"Kid what do you mean he made your suit" I looked at the Winter Soldier and sighed, stupid idiot.

"Its best of if I just show you" Mumbling a few curse words as I walked towards the wall I started to put my hands on the surface then my feet.

"Kid I don't think you should do that-"

Hawkeye stopped talking as I slowly started crawling up the wall without falling due to my Spidey powers. Once I got to the roof I let go of my hands and stood up well stood up upside down, to them it looks like I'm hanging off the roof by my feet. Gasps were heard around the room as everyone started to put the pieces together.

"He's Spiderman?!"

"How?"

"Awh cool, I want to do that"

"Oh my god I hit a kid"

"Awesome"

"This child of Midgard interests me"

"YOU BROUGHT A KID TO OUR FIGHT?!" That one sentence got my attention, jumping down I stood next to Mr Stark and looked at him.

"Well I know I made a mistake, but the kid could handle himself he kicked your arse" Laughing at Mr Stark I looked at captain to see that he was not happy. At all.

"No Tony! you not only brought a kid to fight the Avengers, but you forced him into this mess, he's a kid! he should be at school not fighting crime." Really who is HE to judge?!

"Sorry, can I speak?!" Everyone looked at me including captain America, staring at him I spoke.

"You don't get to talk to Mr Stark like that you left him ages ago to die, so why should you still get to talk down at him like your better? because you're not and never will be! also, I was never forced into your mess I willingly came into it to help a great man."

E/Red🌹<Go peter>

J/Blue💧[Yay!]

Captain shook his head and looked down.

"Listen, kid, you don't know him like we do he's made many mistakes and I don't think you should be following his footsteps, just go out while the adults talk maybe consider stopping Spiderman or whatever the hell it is you do because your way to young"

J/Blue💧[Maybe you should calm down before you speak]

Peter❤-Shut up

Walking over to the man I lifted my fist up and connected it was his nose hearing a sickening crack after.

"Not following his footsteps!? if anything I would love to, you just can't get out of that thick head of yours and look at YOUR mistakes! you're a mess and you know it! Mr Stark may have done bad things in the past but so have you! so leave me and him alone while you're here because you don't want to piss me off more!" Walking away I stopped at Mr Stark.

"I'll be in the lab working on my web shooters" He smiled at me and nodded.

"I'll be down soon kid"

○●○●○●

No clue what to say here. I have no facts or question's so just keep reading :( ...