The voices

**Swearing and kind of sad**

Peter suffers from Quadrophenia which means a brain that is split into four different facets- Voices in his head kind of like auditory hallucination which can be caused by, in Peters case, delirium (confusion).

Peter Parkers POV

Forcing my eyes to open I could feel someone's arm around me as they lightly snored but who? Then I remembered everything that happened which meant I was laid with Mr Stark. I looked up to see the man himself with his head laid back asleep mouth slightly open, he looked calm, peaceful even, like all his problems were gone. My mind wandered back to Aunt May, was she happy where she was? was she with uncle Ben enjoying life? I hope she is she never deserved anything of what happened, at least she is safe there, but I want her here, with me. It's simple. I could be with her and Ben, but would they want me with them? Probably not it's my fault they are both gone, all I did was ruin their lives. Everyone I love dies and I can't stop it. If the people I love don't have me will they be safer?

"Hey, kid you up?" Startled by the voice I jumped up hitting something.

"Ow!" Shit, shit, shit I just hit Mr Stark.

"Omg, Mr Stark I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!" I moved opposite to Mr Stark to see his nose bleeding as he held it.

J/Blue💧[way to go, Peter, you idiot]

"Don't worry about it kid I shouldn't have scared you like that, it's my fault" As he stood to grab a tissue I looked down guilty.

J/Blue💧[You should feel guilty you made his nose bleed]

Peter-❤Go away

Blue💧[Nope, sorry Peter but you're stuck with me until you learn how to get rid of me and don't ask who I am, I don't even know myself!]

Peter-Great!

Grabbing hold of my head I brought my knees up to my chest, thinking.

J/Blue💧[What's wrong Peter, somethings bothering you]

Peter-Ye you! now go away!

J/Blue💧[Woah calm down!]

Peter-❤Leave me alone

J/Blue💧[Fine but I'll be back]

I laid my head back and looked forward towards Mr Stark.

"Hey... Mr Stark"

"ye kid?" Mr Stark walked over and sat in a chair in front of me giving me a questioning look.

"I um... wanted to say sorry for being so much trouble but thank you so much I would be dead if it wasn't for you, literally" Mumbling the last part I looked down at my hands finding interest in them.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Kid and don't worry about the falling thing it was nothing" I nodded at him and turned my head spotting a door, I then look around to see we were on the medical floor which means it shouldn't just be us in here, there should be others.

"Mr Stark where is everyone?" Slowly I stood up and walked over to the table changing into my normal clothes not caring that Mr Stark saw.

"Oh, the workers I sent them out didn't want them to see you in your suit, I know how you want to keep your identity secret and all that crap" He walked over to me and stood beside me while I got a drink. A loud sigh escaped his mouth making me turn around to face him.