Memory's

**Swearing and Sad**

Peter's POV

It was cold when I woke up, and painful but the pain slowly went away. What happened? Then I remembered, Thanos succeeded he had all the infinity stones, the snap happened. I was dead... That thought hurt, I'm never going to see anybody again, Wade, Ned, MJ no one. Curling in on myself I started to sob I was alone somewhere possibly dead, all I wanted was for my dad to hug me and tell me everything is ok or even have wade annoy me. I just want someone here with me.

Wade was he dead? the thing is after spending so much time with Deadpool I told him who I really was I then later learned that he went to my school. I knew for so long that I was Bi, but I never told anyone, and the reason I finally admitted it to myself? Wade, I liked Wade a lot and after finding out he went to my school and who he really was my feelings grew.

Flashback-school

"Ok students so today we have a new student joining so please be nice, wade would you like to introduce yourself?" A tall boy at the front smiled and waved to everyone.

"Not really but I don't really have a choice do I" Some students laughed at the comment and I smiled, I like him.

J/Blue💧[He seems nice]

E/Red🌹<He looks like he would become popular though>

Peter❤-He's cute

E/Red🌹<Ohhh someone has a crush!>

Peter❤-What no! shut up I'm trying to listen

"I'm Wade Wilson, I like sports andddd I have nothing else to say oh apart from the fact that I'm a bit weird" Smiling I looked down back at my work, suddenly the chair moved beside me, and someone sat down.

"Hi! I'm Wade" I looked at him and I could feel myself blush a little.

"Um, I'm Parker Peter wait, no P-peter Parker ye. I'm Peter Parker "

E/Red❤<Idiot Peter>

J/Blue💧[Leave him alone, he's struggling]

I could hear him laugh as I looked down turning redder.

"So, Parker Peter tell me about yourself" Looking at him I smiled.

"Well, there's nothing much I'm your casual nerd of the school that gets straight A's which tends to make people mad making most of them hate me um I get bullied by a jock like a horrible clique high school story. I love science and um I don't know" He flashed me a smile making me weak.

"Well It's a good thing I like nerds"

Lunch/Flashback

Talking to Ned about some Lego set we were planning on building a shout of my name get my attention.

"Oi Parker!" Ignoring the person, I tried to go back to talking to Ned until the person shouted again.

"Don't ignore me freak" Turning around I could feel something pour down my head wetting all my clothes, I later learned that the substance was apple juice. The hall erupted into laughter and I turned around wiping a bit of juice of me.

"Sorry penis I slipped, oh by the way I hope you know that you're not going on the field trip my mom based it on attendance and yours isn't very good. Your aunt probably can't pay for it anyway oh wait... she's dead!" Feeling my eyes water, I stood up and went to leave the hall but not without flash tripping me up and everyone laughing.

E/Red❤<I hate that dude so much!>

J/Blue💧[Why don't you just ever fight back?]

Peter❤-I can't, I'll hurt him with my strength

I sat down in the back of the library trying to stop the water from falling from my eyes, why can't things just go right for me? Suddenly a hand was on my shoulder making me jump and turn around.

"Whoa calm down it's just me, Wade" Relaxing I turned back around so he couldn't see my face.

"It's ok to cry you know, I won't judge." Shaking my head, I still ignored him.

"Well I might have detention tonight now, not like I'm going" Giving him a questioning look he smiled to see me look at him.

"I may have just broken Flash's nose"

"What for?" Helping me up he wiped some tears off my face making me turn red.

"Well what he said was mean and he hurt your feelings baby boy, can't have that" Turning a deeper shade of red I smiled.

"Thank you" I whispered out as I gave him a quick hug.

Hugging back, he spoke up.

"No problem baby boy"

Flashback- Spiderman and Deadpool-week later

I swung my legs back and forth as I ate my taco on the roof ledge with pool debating on my next move.

"Pool I want to show you something" He looked at me and nodded, putting down the taco I pulled the rest of my mask of making him gasp.

"Hi, I'm Peter Parker, nice to meet you" He looked shocked for a moment and it worried me, but suddenly he started to speak.

"Oh my god, you're so cute! also, we know each other! oh my god!" Tilting my head in confusion, he suddenly took off the rest of his mask and I was the one left shocked.

"Wade!?"

"Ye that's me!" He then hugged me making me blush.

E/Red❤<Maybe we should put our mask back on if you won't stop blushing>

J/Blue💧[Leave him alone]

"I can't believe it's you! you're the one who has been helping me? thank you so much!" Pulling out of the hug beet red I smiled and looked down.

"Your welcome, but please don't tell anybody" Shaking his head he smiled.

"Of course, I won't, baby boy"

Present/Flashback over

Crying more at the memory I tried to rub away the tears, but they just kept coming. After what seemed like years I decided to get up and search for any sign of life. As soon as I got up and focused I could hear voices in the distance, familiar voices.

"Peter is that you" A thick Sakovian accent shouted out. Wanda. Running up to her I wrapped my arms around her and cried, and I could hear her crying too.

"I thought I was all alone here I thought you guys were d-dead-" Breaking the sentence of I cried harder.

"You're not alone Peter, not no more. We won't allow it"

○●○●○●