The Birthday shock

**Swearing and Sad**

Third Person POV

The young boy stood off in the corner as he watched the scene in front of him were most of the world's mightiest heroes fought and argued like bickering children wanting to get out of the place that drove them insane. He could feel his senses going wild the sound, touch and even smell was too much. Slowly falling to the ground and calming himself down he put his hands over his ears. All he wanted was for someone to calm him down even Red, Blue and Green would be great in this situation but hey were gone too. After a while, the young boy calmed down enough to gain the courage to speak up.

"Guys maybe we could just-" His sentence was suddenly cut short by a dark-skinned man.

"Shut up Peter! we don't need a 16-year-old saving our arses!"

Peter Parkers POV

I back away from Sam in shock, averting my gaze down with tears in my eyes I remembered what this day was.

"17"

 "What?" He spoke up with confusion tilting his head a bit. Turning around I slowly walked off but not without making a statement.

"It's August 10th, my birthday, Today I'm 17" And with that, I was gone, but not too far. After finding a nice place to sit I let the tears roll, they forgot and soon they might just forget about me. What if they leave me, I wouldn't be surprised I'm a burden to them.

"I'm useless..." Then a voice spoke up behind me.

"That you are Peter! but oh no what would they do without you hmm? NOTHING!" Covering my ears, I tried to block out the noise.

"Shut up!!"

"They would be perfectly fine without you Peter admit it, you even said it yourself many times... so why not go! they don't need you, you don't even need yourself!"

"But Dad and Wade need me"

"Do they Peter your so-called father is probably fine right now and Wade he has moved on along with the rest of your friends! ... there is a cliffside straightforward peter do you see it?" Looking up I saw It a cliff edge but the feeling... It felt like it was dragging me in. What is happening?

"Yes. Yes, I do" It was like I couldn't think straight like something was taking over.

"Then go to it Peter all this pain would be over, you wouldn't be a burden no more! people could move on easily without you, imagine it, Peter! you could be with May and Ben but then again do they want you? it was your fault, you killed them so why do you deserve to live?" Standing up against my own will I walked to the cliff edge staring down at the endless hole. Someone make it stop. Suddenly a hand was on my shoulder and the voice came again but from right behind me.

"That's it Peter... jump you know it would be for the best" The hand was grey and cold like a ghost making me shiver.

"I- stop, what are you doing to me?" Struggling to turn around I finally did coming face to face with some creature. Its body dressed in a ripped black robe the covered its face and feet, but its hands were grey and wrinkled.

"Your time has come child" And with that, it brought a cold hand upwards but before I could react I was already falling. Letting out a loud scream I reached my hands upwards trying to grab for anything as the black figure just stared down at me. All that came to a stop as I was suddenly jolted forwards and brought back up, I was put on the floor making me gasp for air as someone patted me on the back.

"Peter! what were you thinking? why would you jump?" Looking up at Bucky I shook my head.

"I didn't! Something was here I-It was... I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS!" Wanda rested her hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down.

"Peter calm down-" Shaking my head I pulled away from her while bringing my hands up to my face.

"NO, I CAN'T! This p-place is driving me insane the colour, the sound EVERYTHING. Then that thing comes and does something to me. It was like I had no control over myself like I had full control of my mind BUT NOT MY BODY! is there something wrong with me!?" Wanda shook her head and brought me in hug making me cry into her shoulder.

"I don't know what to do no more I don't want to be here I want to be at home with dad, with my friends with anyone! but not here p-please I just want to go home"

"We will be home soon Pete but for now you have to stay strong" Looking up at Bucky I nodded slightly.

"O-Ok... ok I'll be strong" Wanda wiped at my eyes and smiled.

"So, 17 huh you're getting old kid" Laughing at Sam as he sat down next to us the others following.

"Maybe"

"Happy birthday Peter when we get out of here we will make it up to you. A big party with all your friends and Spiderman themed banners" Smiling brightly I nodded.

"Sounds good but only if you guys will be there"

"We'll be there Pete"

○●○●○●