Remembering

**Swearing and Sad**

Peter Parkers POV

Beep beep beep beep beep be-

Beep? What the hell is beeping? I thought I was dead. A groan escaped my lips as I tried to sit up only to fall back down holding my head, what happened? I was falling, but why? wait, Mr Stark! I sat back up and opened my eyes to look around the room to see Mr Stark sat in a chair looking at me.

"Hey, kid how are you feeling?"

"What happened I... I was falling, and then- wait is aunt may ok?" Feeling bad for asking questions I pushed the feeling away because I needed answers, why was it so hard to remember all of a sudden? There was an aching pain some were inside of me but not physical I couldn't think why it was there and it confused me even more. What the hell is going on?

"You don't remember anything at all?" Shaking my head, I kept my gaze on him as he sighed.

"Well you called me, or I guess Karen did, any way you were going on about the Avengers after I told you about the meeting, you seriously need to learn to stop rambling then you just broke out into a panic attack!" Ah yes, the horrible feeling of not being able to breathe but why was all of this happening?

"Hey, kiddo you remember what caused this?" Shaking my head, I tried to think before the fall but all I could remember was not being able to breathe, all this thinking is hurting my head.

"Pete, I don't know how to tell you this but... your aunts, gone. It seemed that you came home from school and then left but the police found her dead, I'm so sorry Pete" The feeling of not being able to breathe came back making me grab at my throat trying to breathe.

**Flashback**

"May? -"

"I love you, Peter"

*Bang*

"NOO!!"

**Flashback over**

Letting my eyes widen at the memory I tried to get it out of my head but all I could see was her body hitting the floor.

"Mr Stark... Can't breathe" As my words came out ragged he reached out speaking to me but all sound was cut off. An arm wrapped around me pulling me close as they ran their hands through my hair and after a while, all senses came back.

"Peter? Peter, can you hear me?" Nodding lightly, I tried to calm my tears down.

Tony Stark's POV

It hurt to see the kid that was once so happy yet so broken, he doesn't deserve this he has lost too much.

"It's going to be alright Peter just breathe for me ok?" Looking up at me with his brown doe eyes he spoke up.

"Really?" Sighing I shook my head then turned so I was looking at him properly.

"Listen, Pete, it's never going to be ok, but it will get better, I don't know when maybe tomorrow or next month or it could even be next year! just know that it will." He looked down in thought as I continued to speak.

"I remember when I lost my parents, it was hard, but I had to get through it all alone but you? you have loads of people on your side and you want to know how long it took for me to get over their death? I haven't"

"How does it feel?" Thinking about the question for a while a gave him a light smile.

"Well some days I'll be perfectly fine but then next thing you know I could be sadder than anything, these things don't just go away but they sometimes leave then you have the days where they come back to bite you right in the arse like a crazy dog" Letting out a smile he shook his head making me happy that I got him to smile a little.

"But you're lucky kid"

"How so?" He questioned.

"Because you have people there supporting you, helping you get through it AND you have Ironman on your side" Smirking he laughed.

"Oh god I better run then"

"Oh shush"

"Mr Stark?" Looking down at him a gave him a questioning look edging him to go on.

"What- what were your parents like?" Feeling shocked at the question I tried to think of a reasonable answer.

"Well... they weren't the best but-but they were still there right? my mum, Maria, would always try to be there but she had worked all the time you know? and my dad well he wasn't the best... always trying to get me to be perfect and when I needed him he would always turn his back... I never want to be like him, but I can tell I am" Sitting up straight he shook his head pointing at me.

"Don't say that your nothing like that! your amazing and you might not see it but loads of people look up to you, including me, so don't say that you're like Howard because to this day your more than he will ever be" Letting out a smile I looked down. What am I going to do with this kid?

"Jeez kid what am I going to do with you?"

"I don't know but you're stuck with me for now" He let out a yawn and closed his eyes.

"Get some rest kid you need it" And with that, the kid was laid down asleep but before his eyes closed he mumbled something.

"Goodnight Mr Stark... Thank you"

○●○●○●

A question: Which Loki do you like best (I LOVE THEM ALLLLLLLLL)

Fun fact about Marvel: All three Tom's and three Chris's are a true gift from, god :)