A Few Months Ago☽0☾

I never thought my life could be so complicated. I never knew I was someone special. I never knew I meant a whole lot more to people I never knew. It was an ordinary life I used to live but I don't regret anything that happened or the decisions I have made because it lead me to my greatest achievements.
I'm a hybrid and this is my story.

•|•

A few months ago...

Isabel and Tyler had to go to an appointment today to see how their little baby was doing. They decided to do this one on their own so they could have a little time to themselves.

The dirty blonde girl took off her pink cardigan then gave it to Tyler before laying down while Tyler stood opposite of the doctor.

"Hi, Isabel my name is Kathleen, and I'm going to do your first OBGYN ultrasound." The doctor put a towel on Isabel's lower half while explaining. "I'm going to have you bring your shirt up and we'll give you this to tuck underneath. The goal is to protect your clothing from the gel." She handed the tissue to her and Izzy took it. "Go ahead and tuck that underneath." It's silent for a little as the doctor takes the towel. "And if you will please undo your pants and bring them down to your hip line for me." Izzy undoes her pants and fixes the towel as told.

The doctor got the gel and Tyler watched impatiently waiting to see the baby on the screen. "This is some warm gel. I'm going to put this on your belly."

"Okay," she said happily just waiting to see her little baby on screen again.

"That helps the ultrasound waves go in so we can get a clearer picture of the baby," Doc says as she finishes squeezing the bottle and sets it back down. She grabs another item, and shows it to them. "This is the probe that we're going to use. It's just a round probe, we're going to rub it around like that," she says as she swipes back and forth gently on younger girl's lower stomach.

"That's all we're going to do; it's not painful at all." Tyler and Isabel watched the monitor closely seeing there little girl or boy. "All right, so we're zeroing right in on the baby. There's baby's hand. You can see the fingers. The baby's heart beating," she says pointing at different areas showing the young parents their child.

They smiled at each other and the doctor was happy even so young they loved each other and were there for each other.

Kathleen zoomed in slowly. "We'll zoom up and we'll do a "heart tracing" is what we call it. We'll get the beats per minute." They all could see the tiny motion of a heart and the two soon-to-be parents stare at it in awe. They made that tiny little thing. "There's the baby's heart; we'll zoom in there and get a heart tracing." Another thing popped up showing the beating patterns.