Homecoming Nightmare☽14☾

"Tyler? I-I need you

"Tyler? I-I need you. My-My mom showed up and I really need you," Isabel said as Tyler picked up his phone.

"I'm always here for you, you know that," he said instantly, no questions asked as he heard the distraught and saddened tone in her voice.

The blonde sniffled as she looked up in the air and wiped at her eyes. "Thanks, Ty."

•|•

•|•

"Portland is fantastic." Klaus told Stefan from over the phone. "Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves."

"Your father is dead." Stefan blurted out, catching the hybrids attention.

"What did you say to me?" Klaus asked taken aback with the vampires words.

"Oh, my mistake." Stefan retracted. "Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?"

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened." After Stefan told the lie of Elena daggering Mikael after he came after her, Klaus said, "I wanna see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself."

"Well, he is here." Stefan told him. "Come by whenever."

"If you are lying to me Stefan, your compulsion will expose you. So, answer with your life: Is what you are saying the truth?"

Stefan remembered when he saw Elena driving the dagger into Mikael's heart before saying, "it's true. I saw it with my own eyes."

"I wanna talk to Bel." Klaus demanded first.

"Isabel isn't with us right now. Taking care of Rose at the moment. We didn't want to disturb her."