Original Trouble☽17☾

•|•

•|•

Rebekah entered the living room of the Mikaelson Mansion in her Ball gown, where Kol and Klaus were sitting in silence.

"Well, well, well, there's our girl!" Kol mocked her, standing before her, effectively blocking her way.

"Get out of my way, Kol." Rebekah practically growled at him.

"Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?" He asked tilting his head with an amused smirk planted on his face.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." She enunciated. Klaus grinned as he sketched which Rebekah caught. "Don't start, Nik!"

"I didn't say anything," he said amused.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment." Kol complained as he sat back down on the couch with a pleading bored look. He hated being cooped up especially after the many many daggerings he has suffered over the years.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it." He gestured for him to go.

"It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart." He gulit tripped his older half brother.

"Okay." Klaus sighed. "Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night," he said setting his stuff down and walking out with Kol.

"Yes, please go, this house has enough men rolling around it in." The blonde called out.

"Just like you, Bekah." Kol smirked at her before closing the door as Rebekah threw her shoe at him.

"Good riddance, both of you!"

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel walked into the Mystic Grill purely intending to grab her food and leave when she noticed Klaus and Kol sitting at the bar drinking. She pursed her lips at the sight hoping they wouldn't bug her so she could just go straight home to her baby and her warm food that she had asked her brother to make.

Kol pointed at Isabel as he remembered their time together. "I remember her from last night. She looks like a tasty little thing. She's fun too."

"Say another word and I'll tear out your liver." He threatened him before turning his attention to the girl. "Bel!"

"Hey Nik. Hello Kol."