Meeting The Youngest Mikaelson☽9☾

•|•

•|•

Isabel wakes up exhausted from tending to Rose for hours on end. She sat up bringing the blanket with her and she saw that her baby was sleeping peacefully next to her. She looked up at Stefan and Klaus with a tired expression.

"Hey, sleeping beauty," Klaus smirked at the disheveled girl.

Isabel groaned and rubbed her eyes before yawning and sitting up.

Klaus smirked at the two. "Bel, Stefan, welcome to Chicago." He then got out soon followed by Stefan.

Isabel went around the car and woke up Rose so she could feed.

"What are we doing here?" Was all she heard from Stefan before putting her attention on her daughter.

"Chicago was magical." Isabel heard Klaus say as she got up with her baby and moved towards them.

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. As I said, I don't remember most of it." Stefan grumbled moving away from the door he was staring out of.

"Lighten up a little, will ya?" She asked Stefan while pursing her lips. "It's beautiful," she said while staring at the city. She turned so Rose could see as well and smiled down at her baby who giggled when her mom tickled her lightly.

"Rose is already having a little fun." Klaus smiled slightly at the baby.

"Yeah. Now that we're out of that car." She scowled at him before walking away from the door.

Klaus sighed knowing she wasn't too happy with being cooped up in the car. "Going to get down to business, then?" Klaus asked shutting a door to the warehouse.

"Why are we still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?" Stefan asked wanting desperately to get back to Mystic Falls.

"We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her." Klaus informed them while getting into the car.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel, Rose, Klaus, and Stefan enter Gloria's bar to see it's empty, dim, and really quiet.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus asked noticing Stefan's face.

"I can't believe this place is still here," Stefan stated as he stared at the run-down bar in shock.

A woman walked out from their right and stares at the new hybrid in shock. "You got to be kidding me."

Klaus smiled at her. "So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender-"