The 60's dance☽3☾

Minus the white gloves.

Dear, diary

I haven't written recently but that's because a lot of things have been happening and I haven't been able to write anything.

Elena is adopted and knows who her mom and dad are.

We found out Mason was murdered by vampires. And not just any vampires. Damon Salvatore.

Tyler who is now a werewolf talked to Jules and found out about there being more vamps in town.

Stefan came over and talked to Tyler while Jules had Caroline. Jules wanted to trade them so she could help Tyler. Of course, they got Caroline back and Tyler was free but Caroline was pissed at Tyler.

Then, Tyler left with Jules but I don't really mind I mean he needs them and I'm perfectly fine hanging here. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Dinner was then held where Elijah went only to get daggered but of course, he came back because my stupid loveable idiot friends pulled it out. So when Elijah went looking for Elena and Stefan who went on a trip to her lake house they re-daggered him and placed him in a basement.

Then it was the historical society event where Elena accepted the Miranda Sommers-Gilbert donation fund but her father John got bitten by her mother.

So, I have been staying out of most of this because they don't need me and I'm getting closer and closer to having my baby girl. I can't do much except shop and clean up the nursery, Tyler and I made together.

I've also been looking into the Originals and the stories. I've gone to a few colleges to meet people who said the knew things about witches, vampires, the Originals, travelers, and werewolves. And even a little bit about some old dude named Silas. But I mainly listened to the information I needed which was werewolves and the Originals.

I think that's about all.

Love, Isabel

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"I've missed you," Isabel said as she snuggles closer to Kol's body. "The party was boring, I was just waiting to get out," she said as she stuffed her face in his warm chest.

Kol smiled down at her and rubbed the back of her head. "How are you feeling now?" He stopped his movements when she lifted her head to smile at him.

"Better now that you're here," Isabel said but the last part was slightly muffled due to her yawning. She soon drifted off to sleep making Kol laugh to himself he looked down at his girl. Slowly, he put one hand behind his head and the other supporting Isabel's sleeping body. "Kol?" She mumbled.