Important People☽2☾

•|•

•|•

Rose-Mary stood in a room, alone while an awake Isabel and Elena join her.

"Why are we here?" Elena asks.

"You keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them," the woman said in an annoyed tone.

"Why won't you?" Isabel asked scared for her and her child's life. Elena too but more for her baby. It would always be her baby before anyone else.

"That's another one," the vampire said trying hint that she isn't answering their questions.

"You got us, okay? It's not like we can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell us what you want with us," Elena says trying to get answers from her. It's the least she could do for kidnapping them.

"I personally want nothing; I'm just a delivery service." She replied thinking about what all could happen when Elijah gets here, if he does. He could kill them all and take the girls, kill Trevor and take the girls scaring her out, or he pardons them all and takes the girls. She really hoped for the latter.

"Delivery to who? Elijah?" That name seems to ring a bell in Isabel's head and she wonders why that name sounds so familiar.

"Two points to the eavesdropper." Rose chuckled.

"Who is he? Is he a vampire?" Elena asks again curiously trying for more information on the person they're being delivered too.

"He's one of the vampires, the Originals," Rose-Mary tells them.

"You are talking about the first vampires ever made, right?" Isabel asked thinking about all the extensive research she had done. She remembered digging through some of her parents old stuff, she even ventured out near Louisiana for about a week to visit people who said they knew about certain legends and myths. It made sense to her now why the name sounds familiar.

"Again with the questions. Haven't the Salvatores been teaching you your vampire history?" The vampire asks.

"Hey! I'm doing my own research. Kind of hard when the Originals are like chameleons." Rose-Mary rolled her eyes at Isabel even if she knows the girl is right. They are only seen when they want to be. Just like chameleons.

"You know Stefan and Damon?" Elena asks after she realized what the woman had said.

"I know of them. A hundred years back, a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan. She said he was one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys though but I digress," she said as she went through some books.