Moving out☽28☾

The song somewhat fits Tyler and Isabel. I suggest you listen to it.

 I suggest you listen to it

•|•

In the Lockwood Mansion one of Hayley's hybrid friends, Chris, poured her a shot when Tyler walked into the room confused to see them still in his home.

"You're still going? I drank enough last night and then I slept, which is what you guys should have done." He told them.

"We're just paying our respects to Dean," Chris, a tall dark skinned hybrid, told him as he finished pouring himself a drink and raising it up.

"That's great, Chris, but could you pay them at a bar instead?" He asked not in the mood for them.

Chris drank his shot just as Hayley got up from her chair. "Don't be mad. We're celebrating our fallen hybrid friend."

Hayley walked over to Tyler and poured her shot in his mouth causing Tyler to almost choke in shock. She moved her hand to wipe her thumb across his bottom lip but he quickly grabbed her hand, his eyes narrowed at her advance.

"Well, don't let me interrupt." Klaus said as he entered the room to see Hayley and Tyler's position. He leaned against the doorway behind Tyler who promptly let go of Hayley's wrist and turned around to face him.

"I didn't know you were here," Tyler said with an alarmed tone.

Klaus walked closer to gums "Clearly." He gritted in the hybrids face, glancing at Hayley before taking a drink from a bottle of alcohol he brought with him. "I just popped round to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter. Yet when I arrived, I learnt that not only was Dean unsuccessful, but that Bel was put in danger when she went help that brother of hers, Jeremy, and Elena. And on top of that Elena killed the hunter." He rose his brow for a second while looking at Tyler.

"Well, maybe if you had let Dean use force on Connor instead of sending him in on a suicide mission." Hayley snarled back.

"Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl." Klaus bit back not pleased with her tone of voice with him.

"What do you care if Connor's dead anyway?" Tyler asked with narrowed eyes.

"I have my reasons. They've ceased to matter. Cheers." Klaus raised the bottle of alcohol and took a drink.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Tyler went to answer it only for Isabel to barge in with a box of stuff.

"I'm leaving." She informed her boyfriend before dropping the stuff he had left at her and Matt's house before she got pregnant on the ground at his feet. She wanted it all gone so she and Matt had a cleaning day and made sure to throw everything of his in the box which included: his jerseys, his chargers, a few pairs of clothes and a football he got signed for her by some famous footballer that she liked. "I got most the stuff packed and Matt said I could stay with him."