Stefan Makes A Deal☽6☾

She turned to him finding no harm in just telling him her name

She turned to him finding no harm in just telling him her name. She was hoping to never see him again so it shouldn't matter.

"Isabel."

"Nice to meet you, Bel. My name's Niklaus but I go by Klaus." Before she properly comprehends that this was a Mikaelson, she was put to sleep with a spell by Maddox and Klaus caught her. "Sweet dreams, my Queen," he said as he carried her in his arms to his car.

 "Sweet dreams, my Queen," he said as he carried her in his arms to his car

•|•

Stefan -intent on finding Klaus- enters Alaric's apartment and notices Katherine sitting on the bed.

"Hello, Katherine." He greets.

Katherine gets up from the bed and angrily says, "Two days, I've been waiting. I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead!"

Stefan sighs. "We ran into complications."

She scoffs. "Complications?"

"Doesn't really matter. I just need to find him. Do you have any idea where he might be?" He asks.

She doesn't get to anser before she pushes him against the wall and motions for him to be quiet. Klaus and Elijah, then walk through the door.

She turns her faces and looks at the two men. "Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit."

Klaus sighs as he looks at his former best friend. "You just keep popping up, don't you?"

"I need your help...for my brother." Stefan replied.

"Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention." Klaus informs him with a smirk planted on his face. Klaus took out his phone and hurriedly checked the person he texted earlier and sighed in relief.