Feeling Hollow☽32☾

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

I went on a date with the Original hybrid. And actually had a good time.

"For what, love?" He asked curiously.

"For being here for me. And for answering a question that shows more to you then most people will ever know."

I was kidnapped by two crazy hybrids. Who are apparently unsired.

"Arghh." Isabel groaned. "Why are you doing this?"

"To show Tyler who's in charge." The hybrid answered while cracking Isabel's wrists causing the girl to scream in pain again.

I broke up with Tyler.

"God! I love you Tyler. I really do. But I don't want to be with you anymore. I can't be with you anymore."

"I'm sorry. For all that I have done. I understand that I hurt you and I would understand if you never forgave me."

Tyler's mom also passed away.

"Carol Lockwood always said that togetherness in times of tragedy leads to healing, that one community is stronger than a thousand of its members. But how does a community stay strong after losing its leader? And Carol was so much more than a leader; she was an open-minded friend and a concerned mother and grandmother, taken from us too soon by a terrible accident."

"I told you." Isabel said scoffing. "I freaking told you to leave him alone. I knew something bad would happen and it did. This is on you, Tyler."

I now realize how harsh I was to him but I begged and pleaded with him to leave Nik alone. He wouldn't listen and his mother along with all the other hybrids paid the price.

Kol also called me to ask if I would help him in questioning a certain professor.

"So would you, Bella?" Kol asked over the phone.

"Does it involve hurting and possible murder? If so then no." She shot him down.

I wouldn't mind helping one of my parabatai's but I'm not exactly a fan of the murdering and hurting part. He also told me about Silas and what he would do if he was unleashed. I definitely wanted to stay out of that mess. I couldn't get in between my friends and Kol. I hoped it would turn out okay.

I think that's all.

Talk to you later, Isabel