F.R.I.E.N.D.S☽38☾

I put that clip there so you could hear her voice. Also that little giggle at the end was cute.

•|•

•|•

Klaus feverishly tried to get the piece of white oak stake out of his back by scratching his own flesh off, leaving the wound on his back a bloody mess. He left the mirror and sped himself into a wall, screaming in pain before stepping back to the mirror and trying to get it out again. He turned away from the mirror and broke his arm just before Isabel entered.

"Klaus, we need to talk." She called out but upon entering the room her face grew worried. "Excuse my French but what hell is happening to you?" She asked.

"Silas." He breathed out as Isabel walked closer to him. "He attacked me. He stabbed me with the white oak stake. A piece of it- is still inside me."

"Oh my god, Klaus, that could kill you," Isabel said, her brows dropping low in faux worry.

Klaus laughed humorlessly. "Well, I certainly feel like I'm dying."

'Isabel' reached for Klaus' face, stroking it. Klaus let out some shuttered breaths but he felt better that Isabel was there with him. Her touch soothed him in a way that comforted him and scared him.

"Hey," she said softly. "As much as I would love to watch you die," Her voice got more monotone, not sounding like her at all. "You still haven't found me that cure."

"Silas!" Klaus yelled in realization as he pushed Sizzy away and fell to the floor, knocking down a few things.

'Isabel' turned away from him and walked away before finally turning back to him. "That's right. Last night I looked like Shane, today I look like Isabel, and tomorrow- who knows?" Sizzy shrugged in amusement.

Klaus, through gritted teeth, said, "show me your real face."

"Now why would I do that when I can look like whomever I want you to see? But I quite like this body. Don't mind if I keep it for a while do you?" Klaus growled at him for the statement but Sizzy just smirked and walked closer to him. "Resist me all you want, Klaus, but until you bring me the cure I will bring you nothing but misery."

Done with his taunting, Silas disappeared and Klaus painfully relaxed in his spot on the ground.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel walked in to the mansion shouting, "I got your, fifty million messages. This better be important."

Klaus voice sounded gruff as he said, "go away."