Chapter 1

Izuku's eyes widen, jolting from his seat in his class. Unsure exactly of what happened. A high pitched ring heard in his ear and a throbbing headache to go along with it until he snapped out of it. His classmates were making fun of him about something, he's not sure what's happening. All he can focus on is the mirror image of him standing at the corner of his eye, it's skin pale and grey, his eyes a static but it seemed to be staring at him and him only, black dripped down from his arms, he's not sure at all where it's coming from but it's unsettling.

"There's no way a Quirkless fuck like you can ever get to UA Deku! Just give it up!"

Izuku would be intimidated, even scared of Katsuki right now but there is something far scarier than him at the moment and it takes form of himself but extra edgy. It seems to be a constant he tried to glance around at different parts of the room. While it's far it stays in his vision that makes him so uncomfortable, he glances around, this time to see if anyone else is seeing what he's seeing.

Izuku wants to believe this is just a hallucination as it passes through his classmates, slowly, to get to him, the edges of his vision darkens as the figure nears and the only thing he can hear is the jeers and laughter of his classmates, yet he can't close his eyes or cry.

Screaming is not allowed. Don't bring attention. Don't warn them about me.

Izuku heard the voice in his head, not from his ears, the figure moves it mouth in sync of the words, it's mouth a mess of black that drips as it opens, Izuku would reach out to analyse the weird fluid if his life wasn't in stake here.

Don't warn them about me.

It threatens him again. Izuku keeps his mouth shut and class goes on. It stays near, perhaps not as close, now standing at the corner of the class, Izuku keeps his gaze downwards, afraid to meet eyes with him again.

Don't let them threaten you.

It says, it's voice a mess, hard to hear, some sort of glitch. It feels somehow encouraging but it diminishes when he once again realizes who the voice is from.

Time went by a flurry, Izuku didn't like that, Izuku wanted more time to collect his thoughts, to wonder why the heck there's a ghost in his vision no one seem to notice, wonder where it's from and why it's there, why he's the only one who can notice it, is it from a quirk? Is someone pulling a prank on him?

No. No one is pulling a prank on you.

It startles him out of his thoughts. It can hear him- this is definitely a hallucination or something, there's no way- no way this thing can have a telepathic- what if this thing has a quirk as well and it just so happens to connect to Izuku, can ghost have quirks?

....

Izuku was waiting for a response but nobody answered, when he glanced up the figure was gone, instead what he heard was a soft windy whisper.

Behind you.

Izuku helps as his chair was kicked over, sending him sprawled to the ground,

Don't let them threaten you.

"Deku, do you really think you can go to UA with your Quirkless self? The most useful you'll ever be is to be bait to the villains, you desperate freak!"

Don't listen to his words.

"What's this? You're still keeping one of this weird stalker notebook things? I would pity you if you weren't so fucking creepy! Look at this shit, you even put me in it!"

Don't listen to his words.

Izuku whimpers, sitting up just in time to see his notebook blown to smithereens by Bakugou and blasted out of the window, the blond only giving him a devious grin as if taunting him. Izuku felt like about to cry, Katsuki knows there's nothing he can do in response to that that wouldn't end up with Izuku more hurt.