Chapter 14

Izuku watched as Katsuki laughingly take Tokayami in his arms.

"Sorry dude! I need something that chirps! I promise I'll give you bread later!" Tokayami nods.

"Understandable, I'll be waiting for my payment." Then the ravenette just starts chirping. Katsuki runs to Midnight, Tokayami still in hand as he handed the card to his sensei.

"OI DEKU! COME HERE I NEED A PIECE OF GARBAGE-"

"YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK SHIT TO MY FRIEND LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING BASTARD-?!"

"OH FUCK YOU, I'LL TAKE YOU INSTEAD HOW ABOUT THAT-"

Izuku also watched as Katsuki starts wildly wrestling Yamikumo to the ground, pinning the smaller male while the two scream at each other endlessly and take turns pinning each other down.

"Uhhhhhh can I hand over myself."

"Shinso-kun? Your card says water."

"I'm 72% water. I count."

"...Get a new card."

Izuku slowly wonders if he's ever actually going to ever have normal friends before he glances at his card, his eyes widening as he looks what's on it.

'All Might x Aizawa x Endeavor.
What u think of my new ship????
I call it, 'The Daddies'
                       - static ;) '

Izuku's face soured even more as the ink slowly fades and revealing his card, okay seriously, he needs normal friends. Please.

"H-Hey dude! Um c-can I b-borrow you for a moment?" Kirishima says, Izuku wonders what he wants now, they haven't really spoken much aside from that one interaction in the cafeteria or when they pass by each other in the hallways where they greet each other.

"Sure, what is it?"

"A-Ah I... need someone for my card, haha, so um. Follow me?" Kirishima says a bit nervously, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, there was red on his cheeks, even though Izuku knows that Kirishima's just asking him to you know, go with him so he can finally be done with his card. It just looks like a high school girl asking her senpai out for lunch.

"Sure, I don't mind." Kirishima grins at him and turns around- Izuku isn't sure if Kirishima does it on purpose but he's able to see his card and in all caps all it says is 'CUTE'. He's not sure what to feel, is he being flirted at? Is he supposed to see the card or not? What's he supposed to do with this information? Someone help him please?

'I have smelled the arrival of a new love team.' Static says, appearing next to him.

'There's no love team, Static.'

'No love team?'

'No love anywhere.'

'Yes no love anywhere, except from in my heart for you.'

'Go back to fanboying about your ships, Static.'

Izuku, really really needed normal friends.

________________________

"Thank god they gave us a break before the tournaments started- oh I'm fighting... Todoroki?" Izuku mutters before groaning, well good bye-

It's all right now, why? BECAUSE I AM HERE-!

Static please, no.

I think it was a pretty good impersonation if I do say so yourself! It's only your opinion and you're only one person!

That's because I'm the only one that I can hear you but trust me, if they can-

Don't finish that sentence! You meanie! Zuzu-chan is a meanie! Okay but seriously, don't worry! I got it, you remember way back then in the lockers when I possessed you?

...Yeah?

Let's go do that again! Todoroki Shoto! Finally, a worthy opponent! Our battle will be legendary-!

I don't like attention Static! Don't do anything that draws too much attention!

...

Why aren't you responding?!

I love you!

I know, love you too- don't shift the topic Static!

I don't know what your talking about.

Static!

My ship senses are tingling gotta go bye-

Izuku sighed as Static left the peripheral of his vision with a glitch.

"Izuku-san? Are you okay? You've been staring at that wall really intensely for 5 minutes straight now. Please respond Katsuki's planning to bash your head with a fire extinguisher if you don't."

"Oh uh. Guh." Izuku replies intelligently.

"It's a response- SHINSO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Yamikumo screeches, seeing Shinso lift the fire extinguisher.

"He's too far gone, some sacrifices has to be made to make sure more of us survives-"

"Haha! Don't worry about it, there's still a next time, Shin-chan!" Katsuki chirps, putting down the fire extinguisher. Izuku doesn't know how to feel about that, first at Katsuki even suggesting that as a good idea to make hm snap out, second, Shinso actually planning to carrying out the deed and third, Katsuki implying that there will be a next time for an opportunity to bash Izuku's head in with a fire extinguisher.

Those don't sound very good.

It's a silent threat. I told you, he knows something, I just can't find a way to prove it. Keep an eye out for him.

Aren't your ship senses tingling just now.

Just a small little commercial break, bye now for real! Static chirps, kissing his cheek and leaving a small buzzy static on his cheek. Normal friends definitely some good. Those that don't make silent threats sound good. Definitely.

"I think he's spacing out again-" Shinso mutters.

"Too bad for you guys I'm not, you're not gonna take me down as easy as that." Izuku states, "I'm tough, bite me- please don't actually bite me." Izuku says, glancing at Katsuki's direction in general, the blond looks away and whistles innocently, Izuku glares at him, absentmindedly touching the dark bruise still on his neck when the blond thought that it would be a fun idea to bite Izuku's neck while they were eating lunch. Such is the reason why Katsuki never sits next to Izuku anymore during lunch.

"Eitherway, Izuku, you're going first! Congratulations!" Katsuki chirps happily.

"Uh Yeah, Thanks, I guess." Izuku grimaces, "I just want to tell you guys that I love you all and I genuinely like being friends with you guys in the small time we've spent with each other so-"

Izuku winces as Present Mic announces his name along with Shoto's, in an instant, Static pops up beside him.

I got some good inspiration from what I just saw and did. We can win this, we totally can. Static says, proudly.

What the hell did you make them do?

Let's just focus on the tournament!