Filler 1

// here's something a bit different, I actually made a lot of filler chapters for Relive your memories that I didn't post, so like you're pretty much getting a rewritten version of that draft, there's a lot of difference from the original draft bUT TOO BAD YOU GUYS WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT THE ORIGINAL SCENE WAS LIKE FKUDHODINKOD, rlly sad Bec this is probably the most diff chapter from the original.

It was Saturday today, Izuku was feeling a bit giddy, he wants to go to an adventure, go somewhere far- we'll not too far, and hopefully he won't get lost or anything. He'd really want to go with a friend right now, as much as he likes hanging out with Static-

Hey what are you thinking about-

He wants to hang out with his other friends. The question is just who? He looks through the list of names in his contact that Katsuki put in there.

Ji, as much as Izuku likes her, is too loud and he kinda wants more leave and quiet. Yamikumo is too quiet and it'll probably end up being awkward with them not initiating anything. Katsuki is too excitable and will try to drag Izuku to anything he finds fun, Static is too boring-

Hey! That's not true that's just your opinion, not a fact-

Ocha is a bit too bubbly for Izuku, it'll probably end up awkward and he's not that close with any of his other classmates yet which leaves him with one person.

Shinso.

"Izuku?" Shinso asks, his voice soft and suspicious, "how did you get this number?"

"Shinso-kun, it's me." Izuku says.

"I know. How'd you get this number?"

"Katsuki-kun gave it to me, why?"

"...Nothing, what do you want?"

"Wanna hang out with me? I'm bored."

"...Sure." Shinso says, sounding kind of happy, "I'll be there in a moment, hold on."

"Wait what? You only went here once are you-"

"Don't worry it'll be my second time coming there."

"You went to our apartment before?"

"...Bye."

"Hey- Wait Shinso!"

Izuku pouts as Shinso drops the call. He quickly gets himself ready, his usual backpack that only has 2 notebooks on it and a bunch of pencils and ballpens. That's all he really needs, he comes out of his room.

"Mom, I'm going out!" He says.

"Get home safe!" Was all she says, Izuku steps out the house, Static following him, Shinso was there a few minutes later, looking like he ran a marathon.

"Hey." He says, panting.

"You didn't have to run you know, I wouldn't have minded."

"I would- where are we going?- Where do you want to go?"

"Ah that's right- I saw a really cute pastel themed cafe when I was walking around, let's go there, my treat!" Izuku chirps, Shinso nods and just follows to him as Izuku leads the way. They sat down and checked the menu, it's was kind of hard to choose, everything looked so good and cute and sweet, in the end Izuku ordered a basket of macarons, assorted biscuits and two milkshakes.

"That's a lot of stuff." Shinso comments.

"We'll be able to finish it- probably." Izuku says.

"If you can't finish it, I'll eat the rest for you."