Chapter 3

Izuku surprisingly passed the UA exams, one of the only people who perfected the exam as it says, they said they're happy to accept someone as Izuku in although they did question why he didn't try for the Hero course. It's because he's Quirkless, he says although it's not like they can hear anyways.

See, told you you'll be fine.

"It's because you helped me."

Give yourself more credit.

Izuku jolted, feeling an electric shock to his forehead.

"You know, I've been wondering, can you do that to other people?"

...An Excellent question, wanna try that on school next week?

"As long as you're not doing it to a teacher."

I'm doing it to a teacher.

"First day of class and I'm already going to be in trouble, oh joy."

You won't get in trouble as long as they don't know it's you.

"I'll get in trouble because I'll end up laughing at you."

I guess that would be a problem. I'll do it to your classmates instead.

"That's not any better!"

But it's better than with teachers, right?

Izuku pouts, nodding.

Let's do it to one of your classmates then, okay?

"Okay..."

________________________________

His first day of class and he's already feeling a little bit giddy.

You'll end up tripping if you're that energetic. Keep calm, Izuku.

Izuku nods, thanking Static before he starts on his journey on discovering where the hell his classroom is. He yelps when's caterpillar appears before him from a room, suddenly like a scene in a horror movie, the caterpillar splits on the top and a very tired looking person looks at him.

"Hey. You'll be late for class, why are you still roaming around the halls." It says.

"Oh um... I'm... kind of lost...."

"...What course."

"GenEd."

"Midoriya Izuku right? Turn the other direction, the classroom first before the hallway. That's your classroom."

"Oh! Thank you... uh..." the person blankly stared at him.

Call him Aizawa-sensei.

"Aizawa-sensei." Aizawa quirked a brow at that, staring at Izuku suspiciously. The greenet chuckled uncomfortably before turning around and marching to his classroom, taking a seat to the farthest back of the classroom near the window. He sighed in relief.

Well that was fun, wasn't it?

"I guess it is... kind of nerve wrecking, honestly."

"Who are you talking to?" Izuku jolted as someone sat next to him, a guy with wild purple hair stares at him, his hands to the table, one up to support his cheek as he quizzically looks at Izuku.

"T-That's a conversation started I've never heard before." Izuku says, it doesn't deter the purplenet from him.

"...I feel like I've seen you before and this has happened before, you know?"

"Um... I'm not trying to sound weird here but don't people say that when they're trying to flirt?" He says a bit nervously. Shinso only quirks a brow at him.