Chapter 11

Izuku is trying to train.

Even if at first it was like death himself came upon Izuku to mock him himself, just like Static predicted, he did actually feel a bit better, for once he isn't vomiting blood each time he wakes up, he still doesn't get the logic behind why he's getting better when he's been dying the past few weeks but he's a fool if he wants to complain.

"Playing with your balls under the desk?" Shinso asks.

"Yeah. They're real heavy."

"Huh." Shinso mutters, looking at him.

"You're getting toned, Izuku."

"I am?"

"Your uniform is a bit tighter." He says, picking on his sleeve, pinching it, "at the start of the school year, you were really scrawny and this part was really loose but now if I pinch on it I can see your flesh making an imprint, kind of weird since you've been sick the past few days but atleast you're filling in."

"O-Oh, thanks?"

Why does he know that about me? Does he look at my sleeves when I'm not looking? He doesn't touch me that much though, how did he know that?

Some things are better left unsaid, Izuku.

If you know the answer to it then just say it!

Some things are better left unsaid.

Despite his hesitance, he actually goes to meet up with Toshinori again. The man was very regretful of the thing he's done and the first thing he does is get Izuku his favorite flavor of ice cream, cotton candy, with granola bits ontop. He doesn't know why this man knew, and Static is not telling him again but he doesn't care because it's his favorite flavor of ice cream, why would he complain?

They start cleaning the beach the next day, it's actually somehow kind of easy since he could already lift 30 kilograms by the time he starts, not like really easy, but somehow his previous experience helped him a bit. He doesn't know why but whenever he glances at the blond he somehow looks disappointed, and he's not sure why, at all. It makes him push himself up to the limit since he kinda of want to impress the blond but for some reason, Izuku feels like even if he cleans the beach in one day the man still wouldn't be happy with his results.

"You did great today, do you want to get ice cream?" Was what he always say after he's finished with the workload for today. The man happily takes him to get ice cream everyday. The biggest cup. He's not about to complain but seriously, how did this man knew his favorite flavor? Also why are granola bars so goddamn delicious?

He starts asking him mom to buy him some. And Katsuki in his class gives everyone one every single day so when someone doesn't want to eat their granola bar they usually just give it to Izuku to eat now. It's really good, no matter the flavor it's good. Katsuki seems pleased on his development in taste and gives him two now. His mom also leaves some on the table along with his bento. God bless her.

______________________

"Deku, go die in a ditch or something." Katsuki taunts as he walks past Izuku's table, the greenet just ignores him and continues to eat his food.

"He does this everyday, does he have like, nothing better to do?" Shinso asks, glaring at the blond and sighing.

"I personally think that it's a call of friendship, he wasn't to be friends with Izuku but is too shy to do it!" Katsuki says.

"I-I agree." Yamikumo adds.

"I'm pretty sure I'll die if I try talking with Kacchan though." Izuku insists.