Chapter 9

Someone will be asking questions to you, his name is Tsukauchi Naomasa, he's a detective. You can't lie to him.

Can't?

His quirk is human lie detector but there's some things you can do to get around it. Just listen to me, okay?

You like saying that.

Saying what?

Listen to me.

I guess I do.

"Hi there, my name is Detective Tsukauchi. Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong, we just want to ask some questions, if you don't mind." The detective said with a disarming smile as soon as Izuku opened the door to the principals office, he reached out his hand for a handshake and Izuku accepted. To the side was Aizawa and a lanky blond man who only waved at him with a smile. Izuku's not sure what's going on.

His name is Toshinori, don't worry he's a good person. You'll like him.

"Um... sure? Can we make this quick though? I'm... I'm not feeling well." He says honestly, because his entire body is still aching and it's taking everything he has not to collapse right now.

"Ah don't worry, we'll keep this short." Naomasa said, sitting down behind of the desk, Izuku happily sits down as well to one infront of it.

"Let's keep this short. Do you know me?"

"I do."

"Do you know my name?"

Obvious answer is no but I kinda said to you the WHOLE name earlier. Say 'you just told me'.

"You just told me." Izuku says, "why are you asking?"

Naomasa's hand stills from what he's writing, hesitating before he answered.

"Nothing, just want to make sure you know me before I ask you any questions, you do you know that you're not in trouble or anything, right?" Izuku nods.

"Do you know who the blond man at the side is?"

"I've never met him before."

"...Izuku, are you talking to someone right now?"

"I'm talking to you."

"Are you talking to anyone beside me right now?"

"You're the only person I'm speaking to."

"...I see." Naomasa nods, "do you know who Aizawa is to your life?"

"...My teacher?" Izuku says, honestly, "is there... anything more to him? He's not my real secret father or anything, right?"

"No, don't worry, he's not. Here, how did you know about the USJ? Your teacher told me that you said something about the USJ to class 1-A, you're listed down as quirkless so how did that happen?"

"...I... I didn't say anything to class 1-A." Izuku admits, because it was static who said that, not him, Naomasa pauses.

"Are... are you sure you didn't say anything to class 1-A?"

"No."

"Did you knock down Bakugou?"

"No."

"Did you threaten Kirishima?"

"I don't know who he is."

"Did you try to barge in Iida's stall?"

"Why would I do that? No."

"He's lying." Aizawa says.

"Aizawa, he's not." Naomasa, hushing him, "let him speak. Can you explain yourself? We have footage of you barging into the changing rooms of class 1-A."