Chapter 12

Today was the day of the sports fest. Izuku felt a lot better after all the training that he did, he's not particularly aiming for anything, even though he feels kind of obliged to be competitive because Static is cheering for him on the stadium right now ( for some reason, the ravenette insisted on staying on the stadium even if he can float along side Izuku ), he's just here to have fun, he's not even sure if he can get to the next even but that's fine as long as he's having fun.

"Let's do our best today, okay Shinso?" Izuku chirps, leaning unto his friend.

"I guess we should, what are your plans?" Izuku ponded a bit.

"I'm just here to have fun, I'm fine with not getting unto the next event, I'll still cheer on everyone else!" Izuku says, holding his fists up as they got ready for the event, Katsuki already gave his speech and everything ( it sucked, that speech sucked but he may be a little biased and salty since the blond still bullies him ). Shinso frowns.

"...I'm gonna have to do this, please don't hate me for this."

"Hate you for what-"

The next thing Izuku knows, he's in second place and with no recollection of what the heck just happened.

"Wow, I didn't know you were so athletic Izuku-kun!" Katsuki says, following up in 3rd place as an angry Bakugou shoots past them, looking angry as all ever.

"You fucking Deku! You shouldn't have won the race- how the fuck did you do that huh?! You fucking cheated?!"

"I'm sorry but I don't think you understand that this is a live race and that there's no way for our friend to cheat, can you kindly back off?" Yamikumo asks, getting the 5th place rank, jogging up to them in a leisurely pace.

"Hah?! You wanna fucking fight-"

"Don't embarass yourself anymore, third placer." Shoto says, pulling him away, "I apologize for his behavior, please know that not all class 1-A students are vulgar like him-" Shoto barely flinches when Bakugou punches him away.

"FUCK OFF YOU HALF AND HALF FUCKER- DEKU I'M NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU!"

"Well it's a good thing he is!" Katsuki chirps, wrapping an arm around Izuku, "Seriously, fuck off." He growls.

"Oh? Good boy got some spunk, I like that, let's fucking fight-!"

"I think not." Bakugou shrieks when Shoto drags him away. Kirishima catches up and helps restrain Bakugou from trying to murder Katsuki.

They wait for Shinso who heaves, reaching 31th place.

"Shinso, what did you do with me?" Izuku asks, poking him from the ground.

"M-Mind controlled you to get you to win- you wouldn't have went all out, would you?"

"... rude, ask permission next time. Who knows what else you'll try to do while you're mind controlling me..." Shinso flushed red, groaning.

"Ugh I will."

"Do you want some water?"

"Yes please."

________________________

'Wooh! Go Izuku, you can do it!' Static screams, Aizawa blinks at what he's seeing, practically a clone of problem child if only he had blacker hair, had grey clothes and skin and had pure black eyes and the inside of his mouth as black too. He seemed excited, screaming for Izuku as the race went on.

He taps Toshinori who looks at him confused, Aizawa points at the figure, Toshinori just looked confused.

"What are you pointing at?"

"Can't you see him?" Aizawa asks.

"...I don't think so...?"

"..." Aizawa gets off from his chair and marches to the person as he kept screaming for his friend, tapping his shoulder.

'What is it?! Can't you see I'm busy- oh shit.' Static stopped, staring at Aizawa who stared back at him. Then static looked around and then did a dab.

'No one will ever believe you, woooo' Static says before fading away into nothingness, Aizawa slowly blinks, rubbing his eyes. He's not sure he can even believe it himself.

In the end, Aizawa decides that it was probably a hallucination. Hopefully. There's no way he saw Izuku as
whatever that is doing a dab and telling him no one would believe him, right? Yeah no way, he probably just misses him too much, yeah that's it, probably. Hopefully.

_________________________

'You were amazing there, I didn't know you could jump like that, your training really paid off Izuku!' Static says, excited and happy that Izuku got 2nd place, 'I didn't know you could get strong like this without you ki-' then suddenly garbled glitched noises comes out of Static's mouth as black pours from his mouth- it was really hard not to scream and panic and ask Static what was going one since his friends are still here, talking.

Thankfully, Static is back to normal after like 3 seconds.

'Don't mind what I said!' He says, like he wasn't vomiting ink earlier. 'Either way, it should be cavalry battle up next, good thing you have Shinso, Katsuki and Yamikumo already as your friends, they'll help you!'

"Next up is Cavalry then!" Katsuki says with a laugh, Yamikumo nods, Shinso looked confused.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Huh? Izuku just said it." Katsuki says, pointing at Izuku, Izuku blinks, did he say that out loud? But wasn't it Static talking?

"How would Izuku know it?"

"Come on, isn't he like a psychic or something?" Shinso slowly blinks.

"Why would you think that? It's like like he lifts things with his minds or gets prophecies or something from the future, when did that ever happen?"

"Way back in the cafeteria, he says it was instinct, maybe today it's instinct as well." Yamikumo says, "it's strangely specific, isn't it?" Just as he finished that sentence, Midnight announced that they really were having a cavalry battle.

Bakugou's vein popped.

"Fucking Deku! Stop predicting shit when you're a quirkless fuck!" Katsuki screams at him, Izuku just feels annoyed.

"Oh, won't you look at that, mr.I-failed-anger-management-class spoke and it turns out he was eavesdropping." Shinso snorts, "what, want Izuku in your team? Sorry but we already stole him." Shinso says with a smug grin.

"As if I want that quirkless fuck in my team- he can go die for all that I care- Oi Hair-for-brains-!" Bakugou calls out, leaving them, Yamikumo sighs.

"What a prick, so annoying, I can't believe..." he pauses, muttering, "well I think it's a good think Izuku-san didn't get first place, it would've been hard to keep the 1 million points band in our team, let's do our best then, okay?"

"Okay!" They all said in unison.

_____________________________

Endeavor was walking around the halls when he paused, seeing a random grey figure doing vandalism on the wall. The teen stopped, staring at him.

'Hey?' Now that Enji has gotten a better look at him- this guy doesn't look human but then again, quirks do weird things, hopefully this was just a quirk related thing as he realized the person was drawing with the black pouring out of his mouth.

The figure looked around, before doing a weird dance.

'No one would also believe you, wooooh' he says before fading. Endeavor sighs, teenagers these days... so weird, he steps away to see what was written on the wall, his eyes widened before he summoned his fire, and lit it to flames in rage. No one is supposed to know that- why did he-?!

He calmed himself down, sighing, the walls as black as the ink, no one else can read it now. He leaves, making sure not to pass by this hallway again.