Chapter 13

"Even though we don't have the one million point band... w-we still have to be careful, Izuku-san, Katsuki-kun and me has high point bands-"

"Okay I get it! I'll make up to it!" Shinso groans, kind of upset that he was kind of pretty far behind, "I'll be ontop, my quirk is better suited up there than down here- you all fine there? Yamikumo?" Shinso asks as he got ontop of them.

"Don't worry, I'm... I'm stronger than I look..."

"Izuku? You've been sick the past few days-"

"And soon I'll be sick of you if you don't think we can handle it."

"Rude."

"You know, we don't actually have defensive and offensive quirks here aside from Yamikumo's."

"I can make explosions if I throw my sweat to the fire! It's really explosive!"

"We know."

They quickly got ready, Katsuki was on the front, Yamikumo and Izuku were on the sides and Shinso was on top. The moment Present Mic screamed go, everyone lunged at the ten million points band, they don't really want to get mixed in with those and end up getting their headband snatched so they went away from the teams but-

"YOU COWARDS! WHERE THE SHIT ARE YOU FUCKING GOING?!"

"Oh no." Izuku says, rolling his eyes, tired of his shit already.

"You know I'm not one to ever insinuate murder but can we? Please? The bratty little fuck needs it." Yamikumo whispers to them as they avoid Bakugou's explosions.

"Haha, let's not discuss this in school! We might get caught!" Katsuki laughs, batting an arm covered with a thick sheet of explosive sweat and batted it at Katsuki just as the blond made an explosion- causing it to explode on their faces. Bakugou screams as they get away.

"You can produce sweat when you need to?" Izuku asks to Katsuki who nods.

"Yep! Pretty disgusting but it works well against firey people like him! Literally!" Katsuki chirps, "Hey Izuku! Let's go out on a date after this okay? Me, you and Yamikumo!"

"...Eh?"

"The heck are you guys talking about down there-"

"Oh you can come too!"

"Come where?"

"On our date! Me, Izuku and Yami-chan are going to go out on a date! Wanna come?"

"...Sure."

"Great! The more the merrier!"

"I'm not sure this is how date works..." Yamikumo mutters.

"It's fine! We'll still have lots of fun, that's what matters, right?"

"I think this should be called a hang out instead?" Izuku offers.

"Nope! It's a date!" Katsuki insists. "We'll all kiss at the end of the day, so it's a date!"

"A hang out with kissing at the end." Shinso nods, "Got it."

"It's a date!"

"Keep telling yourself that."

_______________________

Aizawa isn't a dog, but he's minutes away from growling at the teen who was making funny faces at Toshinori for a long while now, literally right infront of his face, it's irritating- he should've agreed to be up there with Hizashi, it's so annoying.

Now he's doing magic tricks- mediocre magic tricks that honestly just looks like a comedy act then he stops and sits down.

Suddenly he phases through his body, looking like he was absorbed as he disappears. Toshinori stilled, his eyes going completely black before his skin turns into an uncomfortable shade of grey. No one was looking- too enamoured by the event going down in the cavalry battle but Aizawa can't take his eyes off as those once blue pupils relighted again and the complexion of almost tan returns.