Chapter 18

"Izuku." Shinso greets as they reach the stadium, Izuku only nods, everyone was quiet, anticipating of what would happen.

'This is a really good opportunity to show the world what our favorite friend could do.'

I agree.

"Shinso." Izuku greets, a smile on his face, "isn't the weather nice today? I like how blue the sky is, it's also kind of windy, I like windy weather a lot, although I feel a bit cold, don't you?"

Izuku felt his control slip away from his fingers, he's mind controlled now.

"...You know, I've always looked up to you as a person. You're an amazing friend and you can so easily draw everyone in. Even if you were quirkless, no one called you out on it or anything. I'm just thinking that it's kind of nice, for me, I'll prefer having no quirk over having one that can be considered villainous. Then again, all quirks are villainous as long as they fall into the wrong hands, don't they?" Shinso asks to him although he can't respond.

"Yet the first thing you did when you met me was introduce yourself, all happy and chipper like that... no one has shown me that much enthusiasm except for my parents. Our friends but mostly you, you all made me feel normal, that I have the right to this quirk and that it isn't as villainous as they say. You made me realize a lot of things with the time we spent together, helped me realized that I was acting wrong, that I shouldn't be like this. I should change and of course, it's not obvious to you but for me, I changed. A lot."

"I want to thank you for everything, I'm just not sure how, so for now, this is all I'll do. Izuku, push me out of bounds."

Heck I shouldn't have replied.

Izuku thought, seeing his friend grin at him bright from out of the stage. Him, almost on the ledge as he just pushed Shinso out and soon as that, he snapped out of his trance.

Static why aren't you replying.

Static you knew this would happen wouldn't you, you sly fox.

'I'm not a fox, I'm static. I'm not an animal.'

You sure do act like one.

'You're so rude.'

Where do you think I get it from.

'Well not from me definitely. I'm not as nasty as that.'

You're so rude.

'Don't throw my words back on me or I'll bite you.'

I'd like to see you try.

'...You're mean.'

"Lift me up?" Shinso asks, holding out his hand which Izuku accepted, helping Shinso up.

"Want me to carry you too?"

"Nah, I'm good."

_________________________

"YOU ABSOLUTE FUCK!" Katsuki screams as he struggles to move with each barrage of flame Yamikumo sends out, can't come near, can't get get his by the fire or he'll explode-