Chapter 19

Izuku got his broken arms healed by recovery girl but god does he not want to have them broken again.

What the hell did you do to me anyways? I know I don't have a quirk- what was that?

'Oh! That is simply a remnant of my old quirk!'

You were a person?

'Uh... no I'm Static.'

For someone who teaches me lying so well, you're horrible at it.

'Stop bullying me >:('

How the fuck did you do that.

_____________

'I saw Bakugou and Yamikumo making out in the cr, you should check.' Static says in the middle of class, Yamikumo recently went out to go to the cr and he hasn't returned yet, 'seriously, it's unhygienic. Especially the way Bakugou was getting handsy on his pants, they're going to be so dead when Aizawa finds out because he's on the way to the bathroom and you know nothing gets past his ears.'

What the fuck.

In that very second, Yamikumo comes back to the classroom, looking absolutely normal, not a hair strand out of place.

...

'I may have exaggerated, they just greeted each other'

How the hell do you get making out from them greeting each other?

'My imagination goes wild, don't you know how shippers are, two character sits next to each other and they're totally fucking, for example, since you sit next to Katsuki you two are definitely gonna fuck the next chapter-'

Static what the fuck.

'It's going to happen if enough people suggest it-'

You're the only one suggesting, Static.

'Or am I.'

"Um, Izuku-kun, Katsuki-kun and Hitoshi-kun, sir Aizawa is looking for us." Yamikumo softly calls out.

"Haha did he finally catch us making out in the restrooms?" Katsuki asks, amusement on his voice.

"That's a lie the most you two done in the restroom is hold hands." Shinso says, "I know because I used mind control on you."

"Aw man, you're no fun, I was getting Yami-chan flustered too." Katsuki huffs, "well it's fine, Izu-kun! Wanna hold hands in the restrooms-?"

"No." Shinso says, already dragging him out of the classroom.

'I think... Shinso likes u.'

What.

'Like... the like like, you know? Didn't he kiss your cheek in the sports fest?'

He did.

'He likes u, awe, so. Are we gonna hit on him or what-'

Static no we're high school students-

'C'mon you have a cute cute boy crushing on you. You totally should hit on him.'

I'm not hitting anyone.

'Not the hit 'hit'... like only 'hit'"

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about-

"Stop trying to hit Izuku with a fire extinguisher! Just because he's zoning out doesn't mean he's lost it!" Shinso whines, pulling Izuku away from a strike.