Thunder Britches And Reindeer Head Visit

Stark quickly wrote down all of the names he saw in the files and in no time he had the full list of everyone in the Half-Blood Division. Now all he had to do was track the Agents down and find out why the hell they were even called the Half-Blood Division in the first place. 

Were they some experiment that'd left them only half-human? After all, some of them were marked as missing or dead at young ages but the files described them as teenagers.

He was jolted out of his thoughts by lightning crackling outside of the tower meaning Thor was here and most likely had dragged Loki along with him. Stark reluctantly put down his pen and closed the screen of his laptop to go greet the Norse Gods. 

He found the two of them on the 36th level, often dubbed as the Avengers floor by the lower workers and interns, arguing over something petty.

"Stark!" Thor slapped his hand on his teammates, almost knocking him off of his feet but in the end, Tony stumbled "Long time no see my friend! What has changed in my absence?"

"Not a lot-" Tony saw Loki was grumbling about something under his breath and recognized the name 'Chase' from his quiet rant "What's up with Moody over there?"

"Well... it isn't very known that we have 'alter egos', as you might put it. We occasionally split in a way where we can't be held responsible for our other side's actions. However, Loki here has been in arguments with other Gods about one of his other parts trying to kill just about everyone." Thor chuckled nervously and sent a worrying glance at Loki.

"I have no idea how that boy and his little friends found me yesterday, I don't even look like that side of me." Loki threw up his arms in frustration and slouched down on the nearby sofa, crossing his arms over his chest.

"How would kids even know you exist or have the balls to start an argument with you?" Tony smirked and went to grab a glass of Scotch from his bar, which was stocked to the brim with countless bottles of varying alcohol.

"Because two of them are my children," Loki grumbled, causing Stark to spit out his drink meters in front of him, spluttering in surprise.

"You have kids? No wonder they hated you!" Stark wiped his mouth and refilled his glass, choosing to ignore the glare sent his way.

"To be fair, being a child of Loki is only made horrifying by his other part, he can't control it. In fact, being a Half-Blood at all isn't fun anyway." Thor frowned and patted his brother's shoulder sympathetically, remembering tales of his other children's valiant deaths in his name, Gunilla being the most recent.

Stark spat out his drink once more, making the mistake of taking another sip, and placed his glass down in defeat. A small and crude looking robot whirred into action, cleaning away the mess quietly "Did you just say Half-Blood?"

Thor nodded, confused to what Tony was getting at "You've heard of them, I assume, though I wasn't aware they were common knowledge. They're supposed to be a closely kept secret."

"I haven't heard of them," Tony lied through his teeth to cover his tracks, not sure if he could trust anyone with the knowledge that he knew about one of the many hidden parts of S.H.I.E.L.D "I wasn't aware they even existed. I guess one half of them is human and the other half of them is God?"

"Correct, that is what gives them their powers."

"What type of powers?" Tony tried to recall the strange names for what went on in the mission reports.

"Well, it depends on your parentage. Loki's children seem very apt at shape-shifting, others can fly, shadow travel, breath underwater, or even burst into flames without getting burned. I do believe a rare skill among my own children is summoning lightning if I recall correctly." Thor had heard stories of other children from other Gods having those powers but they didn't seem worth bringing up.

"Shadow travel?" Stark subtly searched for one of the many answers to one of his many questions from that day's reading. He may as well figure out one of them.

"Like a form of teleportation through one shadow to another. You can go pretty much anywhere like that, providing there is a shadow you can depart from. Not many Half-Bloods can do it so and is indeed a very uncommon trait. I can't even remember the last time I met a Demigod with such skill."

"Huh," Stark pushed his glass half full with Scotch away from the edge and nudged the robot that had cleaned up with his foot back into its place before joining the Norse deities on the couch "Strange. What's the possibility I can meet one of these 'Half-Bloods'?"

"Well, I doubt my children, Alex and Samirah, or their friend Magnus are going to leave me be, so I may as well hang around here. I seem to attract this trouble like light does a moth." Loki huffed and rested his boots up on the coffee table, luckily the top of which wasn't glass.

"Nary a truer word has been said, my friend."

A/N

[PUBLISHED 13/07/20]

Oh hell yeah, I be on time, sweeet.

The art at the top is from my instagram (removed). It's of Rachel Elizabeth Dare and Annabeth Chase. I was working on poses and decided to use them because why not.

The format is going to change from the mission-reports to this sort of style, so yeah.

See ya next monday :)