An Angry Fly And Her Scary Friend

Loki had agreed to stick with Stark until one of his children found him again and was surprised that it wasn't as bad as he had expected. They had messed with Barton, upon finding he had yet again found a way into the ventilation system for the third time that month, despite Tony trying desperately to stop him. 

They had eaten lunch in Stark's office while talking about the events of past unfortunate wars (few of which Loki had been slightly responsible for) and how they could further help repair the broken world.

That was until a fly flew into the room.

Stark brushed it off (not literally) as a normal insect. Not uncommon, Clint was continuously leaving windows open. Although, upon the sight of the seemingly innocent insect, Loki jumped up from his chair and reached for where he had his daggers sheathed in his belt. Tony laughed at what he saw as a paranoid God frightened at a puny fly.

"Scared of a little fly?"

He took that back when the fly morphed into a furious human girl, wielding a spear, standing on his desk. She wore a dark green hijab and was oddly dressed in the normal school uniform, which was an unexpected surprise for Tony. She immediately lunged towards Loki, aiming for the heart, and snarled as he dodged her attack. 

Yet another fly (which had been playing dead on the windowsill) morphed into a human. They had dark green hair with even darker roots, a loud neon pink jumper, paired with blindingly bright green jeans. They pulled out a strange clay garrote and lashed it at the God.

Tony suspected they were male, but after recalling Loki mentioned one of his children was genderfluid when he switched pronouns, he decided on sticking with neutral pronouns to be safe. Even he could give basic common respect to people trying to kill him.

Loki ran behind Stark's chair to cower, dodging more attacks, and tried his best to hide behind the stunned man from the furious teenagers glaring at them both. Tony stood up and held up his hands in surrender, edging away slightly from the cowering man.

"Okay, let's just calm down here, we can just put the pointy things and the... clay tool away. Let's talk, all right?" He attempted a smile but he was almost certain he still looked terrified.

"You have no part in this mortal, we are here on our mission to take that," The girl pointed her spear at Loki, narrowing her eyes at him "Back to where it belongs."

"This isn't the Loki you know, this one is kind of alright and pretty much only here because I wanted to find you guys." Stark tried to explain, and pulled Loki away from his hiding place no matter how much he fought to run away.

"What?" She lowered the spear out of surprise but continued to glare at Stark "What business do you have with us?"

"Do you lot know Magnus Chase?" He really regretting being that blunt as raised their weapons once more at him and he'd hurriedly have to explain himself further "Whoa! Okay, okay please don't decapitate me, I do need my head."

"How do you know Magnus?" The green haired teenager hissed at him, fury burning in their mismatched eyes.

"He's a part of S.H.I.E.L.D's Half-Blood Division and I want to find out more about the Agents working for it. My name is Tony Stark, owner of this building, Avenger, and technically a part of S.H.I.E.L.D. Please don't kill me or Loki, that'd be a lot of paperwork for my wife." He finished it off with a grin and could feel the annoyance radiating off of the two of them.

"Tony Stark, huh?" They raised an eyebrow and reeled in their garrote "The name's Alex, this is Sam, how about we make a deal?"

"Alex!" Sam turned her head to face them and send a warning glance theirway.

"Chill Sammy," He rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall "So, Starky-boy how about this. If you can assure us this little asshole here isn't the crazy murderous Loki we were tasked with capturing, we can take you to Magnus. You have a few minutes., I suggest you talk quickly."

Sam stormed over to her sibling and muttered "Alex! What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Don't be so butt-hurt sister dearest, there's no way on earth any part of Loki can be even imagined as morally 'good'. In the end, we can take him back to Odin for punishment and the secret government can stay out of our business," Alex whispered and pushed past Samirah to stand in front of Tony, hands on the desk. "Well?"

"We agree," Tony ignored Loki's protests behind him about not wanting to take that gamble "But you must swear to keep up your end of the deal."

"We do-"

"I know you will but what about you?" Stark looked over at Samirah who had been scowling near the door.

"I swear to uphold the deal, even if I don't like it." She admitted reluctantly and stayed where she stood, far away from the others.

"Then we are agreed," Stark sighed "All that's left now is to prove you two wrong."

"Good luck."

A/N

[PUBLISHED 20/07/20]

Ugh, I've been updating a bunch of old accounts on Amino all morning, I need foooooood. I edited this quickly, I needed to get it done before lunch, but I'll eat soon.

The art at the top is of Rachel (I remembered after she became the Oracle, she joked about saying a prophecy in class).

I would of posted something of Sam or Alex, but I haven't drawn them in so long and the only art I can find of Alex is VERY bad. I'll try to draw them for the next chapter, though, no promises.

Gotta go, me need fooooood