Magnus Chase (The Chaos Continues)

"So?" Alex grinned while sitting on the desk, pushing the laptop, plate of food and the papers aside to make room when he (Tony had asked) kicked up his feet.

"You want me to prove Loki is innocent? Well, I can't do that alone. JARVIS?" He looked up to the ceiling, confusing Alex and Samirah "Tell Thor to get his ass to my office, he has a niece and nephew that want to kill his brother."

"Brother? You're kidding right? There's no way in hell that the farting-powered red headed twat is my uncle!" Alex scowled and sarcastically shuddered at the memories he had of their Thor

Stark wasn't sure what he meant by that, what he had said had no similarity to the Thor he knew and 'worked' with "This isn't that Thor, trust me."

Moments later, the door automatically opened to reveal Thor in all of his glory with Mjolnir in his hand "You called-" He stopped talking leaving his mouth hanging open at the sight of the two people who had attacked them not too long ago.

"Thor, this is, Alex and Samirah," Tony gestured to the teenagers and sat back down in his office chair, kicking his feet up next to Alex's "Supposedly you've met?"

"That is not Thor." Samirah put it bluntly, suspicious of Tony's plan. For all she knew, he was pulling a Loki himself and tricking them into believing they were mad.

"You're both right and wrong. He is Thor, just not your Thor. The one you met is sort of like a alter ego of him, only they're completely separate and have no control over the other." Stark explained to the two stunned teens "While your Loki has done everything you've said they have, but this one isn't exactly evil. An idiot and a prick, that's more accurate, but not a killer. He is innocent."

He left out the parts of this Loki trying to take over the planet only a few years back. That really wouldn't help his case in the slightest.

"That... that doesn't count!" Sam argued.

"Oh yes it does and you both agreed to take me to this Magnus Chase guy." Stark grinned to himself and saw Loki out of the corner of his eye let out a deep breath.

Alex narrowed his eyes at Stark and mumbled what he could only assume were insults under his breath before clearing his throat "Fine. We'll take you to Magnus, but if you annoy us on the way we maintain the privilege of killing you. Both of you."

"Both?"

"Do you really think we'd let Loki out of our sights? Buckle up father-dearest, you're coming for the ride."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Tony was tempted to say 'are we there yet' but he had a strong feeling the green haired dude would not hesitate to punch him all the way from the driver's seat.

Apparently, it would be easier for Alex to drive them there himself, leaving Stark to awkwardly sit in the backseat squished between Loki and Samirah. He wouldn't let them sit next to each other, Tony would prefer not having to get blood cleaned out of the seats. God knows how he'd explain that to Pepper.

"Ladies, gentlemen and assorted jackasses, we have arrived." Alex spoke from behind the wheel as they pulled up into the driveway of a large mansion. A sign hanging above the door from two short chains read as 'The Chase Space', bringing a smile to the billionaires face for two reasons.

1.) This was definitely the place to find Magnus Chase due to the name of the building

2.) He'd heard about the shelter, kids would go in and (if they stayed for long enough) would get a proper chance at turning their life around. Tony had hired one of them not too long ago to work on his research team.

Loki was the first to leave the car, practically leaping out to get away from his scary children. Tony followed him closely, keeping an eye on him, while Samirah left from the opposite car door. She was still gripping her spear so tightly her knuckles had turned white.

"Sam, go tell Blitz and Hearth to keep an eye on the younger kids, make sure they're away from the study, I'll take Reindeer and Tin-Can up to find Maggy-boy." Alex told his sister, noticing how eager she was to decapitate their dear old dad.

Alex led them into the house, not giving them a chance to take in their surroundings at such a fast pace, and up the flight of stairs. He unlocked a door that was at the very end of the hallway, pushing it open to reveal a slightly messy office, papers scattered on the desk, and around the filing cabinet

Alex sighed to himself and tutted "For Odin's sake, is he still not back?" He huffed and turned back to his two unwanted guests "You two sit in here, I'll go get Magnus. Don't touch anything if you value your life."

He left them alone to sit down on an old squishy couch in silence to just stare around the room at the messy paperwork.

That's when an anemic elf ran into the room.

A/N

[PUBLISHED 27/07/20]

Ahhhhh I almost forgot to do this, I've been half-asleep all day.

I didn't manage to draw Alex or Sam yet, I'll try and do some of the Magnus Chase characters soon. I actually found the only art of Alex I had from a few years back, I might try to redraw it.

Art at the top is Percy, I've been trying to draw him in a style that I'll be able to animate easier in.

Also, I've been watching Supernatural from the first series, I can't stop laughing at the bits where the acting is a little eehh. Also the 'serious pouty face' thing means I can't take it seriously at all.

I'll see ya next week for the next chapter :)