I Shouldn't Be Trusted With My Baby Sister Or Snacks

Stark left the previous report open in another tab and scrolled down the long list to find an interesting title to click on. 

Eventually, he came across a file written by Percy Jackson, the kid mentioned in the last one who made stupid jokes and took out two Hydra Agents at once, with the title 'I Shouldn't Be Trusted With My Baby Sister Or Snacks'. 

Although it was worrying to read that (why was a smaller child involved?), he clicked on it to find out just what it meant.

I SHOULDN'T BE TRUSTED WITH MY BABY SISTER OR SNACKS

WRITTEN BY PERCY JACKSON

[03/05/2018]

I wasn't really a part of the mission, but (in Annabeth's words) I witnessed it without thinking to help, she, along with Magnus, made me write it as a punishment. Something about me not taking my job as an Agent seriously. I take it very seriously, I was just babysitting at the time everything went down. Besides, it's not like they needed my help.

To give some context, I was with my sister Estelle at the park, sharing a swing, and helping her eat her small tub of ice cream since our Mom wanted her to get more fresh air. As Paul had to help out at his school overtime and she needed to write more on her book, I volunteered to babysit. Annabeth was out with Magnus to do some well needed catching up and working a job together, I was free all day.

Estelle was only a few spoons into the tub when an explosion went off downtown, shaking the ground, and scaring the hell out of everyone else that had also been in the park. I was used to this sort of thing, but Estelle was here, I had to look after her and keep her safe.

I scooped her up and held her tightly to my chest with one arm while I grabbed my backpack with the other. Her little chubby hands grasped onto the ice cream (she didn't seem worried either, more concerned about dropping her food) and continued to eat it without a care in the world. You could tell she's my sister from that alone.

I tried traced the source of the sound, tracking it down to a coffee shop that was often overrun by mortal hipsters. It was half-destroyed,  the front wall reduced to rubble, and had a crazed man in its place, holding what I think was a remote, likely belonging to a bomb. 

Annabeth and Magnus were holding their guns/annoying talking swords, fighting the guy while a regular police officer guided the public away. It was then I realized that this was the mission they had gone out on today and realised it would be best to stay out of it, make sure Estelle also knew that the two Chase's were handling the situation.

They obviously had a handle on the situation so I left them to it, sat on a nearby wall with Estelle on my lap and together the two of us continued to eat. She still had her scoop of vanilla while I had saved a bag of blue cookies, Mom's specialty, in my bag.

It was all over very quickly, Magnus's sword (who I think he called Jack) singing made the dude so confused, he dropped all of his weapons and let them put handcuffs on him. He probably thought he was tripping balls. 

Unluckily for me, when she was leading him away, Annabeth spotted me. I had a cookie halfway to my mouth but froze, like a deer in headlights, as she stormed over to me.

It turns out she was angry that I didn't try to help out and that I let Estelle watch it all unfold since she was a two year old. To make sure I got the message, she forced me to write this all out. It's not fair, she knows I hate writing these and prefer to actually be taking down the bad guys. Or sleeping.

She said she's going to do an official report with the mission details, this is more of a witness retelling.

Stella's fine, so are both Magnus and Annabeth, and I've been grounded by my girlfriend.

END OF REPORT

That Percy guy seemed like someone that Stark would easily get along with if they ever met and exactly the sort of person that would be perfect for an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, no wonder Fury hired him. 

He only wondered how exactly Nick had found these kids or what exactly was so special about them, apart from Nico. He had a thing for shadows.

He'd probably find out more in the next file, Leo Sets Everything On Fire (Including Himself).

A/N

[PUBLISHED 16/06/20]

I know I'm a day late on updating this, but I was busy yesterday. My deadline for my college coursework has been pushed forward, unfortunately, and I'm struggling to finish one of my tasks since the instructions are annoying vague and it involves maths (I hate maths).

So yeah. The art at the top, as usual, is my own. It's one of the sketches I have bluetacked to my wall above my desk as a part of one of my projects (which is going quite well).

I hope you enjoy. I'm literally only publishing this, since it's already been edited, and I really hope my beta reader and I caught all the mistakes. Again, I'll remind ya, I wrote this in 2018 when I first starting writing on here, and the first draft sucked balls.

See ya (probably not) next Monday.

Bye :)