10 | you're mine

Yumi~

"Jyunhao, wanna go somewhere today?" I bothered him while he rested on the couch. I went beside him and turned off the television.

"Hey! I was watching the news." He seems exceedingly aggravated. Jyunhao grabbed back the remote away from my hand and immediately turned on the television once again.

"I'm bored with this relationship. Let's break up." I crossed my arms and pouted my way back to the bedroom, when suddenly I felt a strong force grasp onto my arm that later on pinned me against the wall.

"I'm sorry..." He kissed my cheek. "Let's go somewhere today? I'll change clothes. By the way, don't bring Haruto."

"Why would I bring Haruto?" I laughed at his statement. "I mean, yeah he's our interpreter... but that doesn't mean we need him twenty-four seven. Why? Are you jealous?"

"Me? Jealous?" Jyunhao scoffed. "I'm your boyfriend not him, so why should I get intimidated?"

___________________________

Jyunhao~

*Flashback*

Switzerland, 2000

"Subin would be extremely sad once she wakes up and go looks for Haruto. How unfortunate, really..." Her father murmured. "You checked correctly, right? Haruto has passed away?"

"I just checked with the hospital, and he sadly is..." My dad looked at his friend in complete concern. "If you want, Jyunhao could pretend to be him. Well, it'll only work if she doesn't remember."

"Well, if it means to make her happy... then we should act according to plan. I just don't want my daughter's life to be miserable. I know how much she loved that guy."

We waited days and weeks for her to wake up. Sometimes, we felt hopeless. They even talked about cutting off the ventilator and just calling it quits. Subin's father just became anxious and even more desperate each day, afraid to lose his one and only child.

"Jyunhao, listen to me!" My dad whispered-shouted while we talked near the corridors. "I heard that Subin has developed amnesia. If you pretend to be her boyfriend, I can get a better chance on getting a partnership with the Lee's... do you understand?"

"Isn't that unfair to me? Ba, I never wanted to get involved in any of this. Wouldn't it be better if she knew about the truth-"

"She can't find out the truth, because the truth is a lie! The real truth is that Haruto isn't dead. I know for a fact that he's alive, so I let my people quiet him down."

"He's not dead?" My eyes expanded in shock. "How could you pronounce him dead when really he's alive... isn't that illegal? Plus, what do you mean by quieting him down?"

"We moved him out of Tokyo, so I don't think it's possible to get in-contact with him ever again. Might as well say he's dead, or at least non-existent to our world anymore..." Father explained is frustration. "I'm not only doing this for myself, I'm also doing this for you! If you don't want to end up on the streets, do as I say."

"Room twelve, can I get a few nurses there?" One of the doctor's yelled, which created a whole commotion.

We went back to Subin's room, and there she is. Awake and alive.

"Subin~ah! Do you remember me?" I looked deeply into her eyes, and she did nothing else but tilt her head. "It's me-"

"Haru-" She whimpered.

"Jyunhao."

*End of Flashback*

"This is so delicious! Try it," Yumi held up a piece of chocolate covered strawberries near my mouth. I didn't move an inch and just continued admiring her face. "Okay... then I'll eat it."

I watched her enjoy the snack, smiling innocently while her face lit up. She's so beautiful and she's mine... well.

"I'm sorry." I cupped her face and caressed her soft cheeks.

"Mmh?" Yumi confusedly looked at me while still chewing the strawberry. "Why are you sorry?"

"I've been such a shitty boyfriend. Promise, I'll make more time for you." I sent her a big smile.

"Do you like me?"

When I was first forced to be with you, six years ago, I didn't. Throughout our whole lives, we've always thought of each other as competition and nothing else more than that. Not until 2000, when you suddenly woke up with amnesia. Both of our lives changed, but for the past six years you've lived a lie. You know that I'm the guy you love, when in reality it's actually Haruto.

I'm selfish, I know... but I'm not a perfect guy.

These past six years of having to be with you, I've developed these strong feelings. At first, I denied it so many times because I didn't want to. Even until now, I tell myself that it's all just an infatuation... that's why I always try to occupy myself with work, because I want to stop thinking about you. I've always wanted to accept it, but I was too afraid that maybe one day Haruto would show up once again.

Well I was right, and now I'm so afraid to lose you.

"I love you." I truthfully told her.

__________________________

The ep today of YGTB looks so stressful asgwhw I'm not ready

Song: BEN () — 180 Degrees