25 | accident

Jyunhao~

"Fine. So what if it's true? Yes, I planned the accident so that Haruto would get killed- he was ruining all my plans for you! If they ended up together, we would have had to start from the bottom again. You and I... we're a team!"

"I don't want a damn business partner! I want a father..." I couldn't hold it back anymore, so I just let the tears flow. "And this is not what I want- it is what you want! Why are you so greedy? What am I to you? A shortcut?"

"Wang Jyunhao, don't ever talk to me like that-"

"Ever since I was young, you've already treated me like shit. Don't you realize the reason why mom left you? Why she left us?" I walked closer to him and he stepped back. "And this whole time I acted like an idiot, doing whatever you fucking want. Even being with Subin, when I didn't like her in the beginning. Sometimes, I got so tired of being your son... and now I don't even want to be myself anymore, because you're my father."

"Listen to me, Jyunhao. You can't tell anyone about this, especially Subin. If she finds out, if her father finds out-"

"Then you'd lose your career. It's your greatest fear," My gaze sharpened. "I can't just let it go. I love Subin, and I'm done lying to her."

"If you tell her, you'll just lose her too. She'd come running to Haruto after that." My dad tried to blackmail me, but I already know that.

"I don't care. I'd rather let her be happy with him, than let both of them suffer. It'll haunt me forever if I don't tell them." I was about to leave the place, but my father suddenly kneeled down onto his knees.

"Please, I'm begging you! We'll lose everything- all our hard work. You can make her happy in different ways, it doesn't have to be like this." He bawled.

"Sorry, ba. It's over. What was once done wrong has to be turned right. I'm done living a lie, and so is Subin and Haruto. I'll do what I want now. It's my life, not yours."

__________________________

Yumi~

"We're together now. You can't back out!" Haruto went behind me and kissed the back of my head, which made my heart flutter.

"Of course! Why would I ever do that? You know how hard I've tried, just to get to this point." I tiptoed to kiss his cheek.

"You're cute..." he engulfed me in his embrace. "You look like a little mochi ball. Small and fluffy."

"If you call me short one more time, I will make your legs go wide open!" I held my fist up to his face, but he just laughed his ass off.

"Oh really?" Haruto wiggled his eyebrows. He went closer to my ear and whispered. "You're gonna make my legs go wide-"

"Stop!" I hit him on the arm and ran away to hide my flustered face. "You're so weird, Naruto."

"Naruto?!?" His voice cracked. "Why are you disrespecting my senpai?"

"Aish, you're so odd. Why am I dating you again?" I fell back onto the couch and kicked my legs up. "Wait, why are we flirting so much?"

"I don't know, you tell me..." he sat at the edge of the couch. "Thank goodness Airi has a friend here that she wanted to visit. At least we can have alone time."

"Alone time..." I chuckled. "What are we gonna do now?"

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" Haruto rubbed the back of his neck.

"You just asked the same question I asked you." I laughed at the current situation. So this is how it feels like to be in an actual relationship. It's so witty.

"Did I? Oh I did!" He laughed at himself. "Sit up, crazy girl."

"Crazy girl?! Excuse me? Do you want me to keep on calling you Naruto?" I actually sat up and crossed my arms. "Well, you're kinda right though."

"It's suits you." He told me.

"I'm not crazy." I squinted my eyes and Haruto suddenly put his arm around me, while resting his head on my shoulders.

"But you always said that you were going crazy because of me. Were you just joking?" He looked up and his eyes twinkled.

"Well, it's true..." I finally gave in.

"Let's take a rest. The day after tomorrow and so on is going to be even more hectic than today. Let's just enjoy our last quiet time together before chaos starts again."

__________________________

TXT'S DEBUT IS SO FCKING GOOD ASQTQHW LETS GET THIS BREAD-

Song: iKON (아이콘) — Apology (지못미)