4 | Definitely

"Dayfly"
By Dean ft. Sulli & Rad Museum

...

Hot,

Definitely hot.

This girl was a one of a kind: green hair, a hint of western features, a killer smile, and fair skin.

Right at this very moment, the bar seemed crazy for her - men and women were lining up to buy her a drink.

Honestly, I'd be in line too, but I didn't want to risk spilling my drink because of the crowd.

Instead, I admired her from a distance.

She sat at the bar - a few seats from mine - and she wore a white, off the shoulder top and jean shorts. Nothing over the top - very simple. Her hair waved effortlessly onto her shoulders and being that she fixed her locks to the side, it gave me a beautiful view of her jawline.

Currently, she was working on her next victim, flirting with him confidently from the looks of it. She occasionally touched his arm, laughed at everything he said, and continued feathering her exposed décolletage. This action definitely catches his attention every time, glossing his eyes with a hint of lust with each stroke of her finger.

She really knows how to bring these people under her spell.

But in all honesty,

I fell for it too.

Even from afar.

I got into the bar about an hour ago - the same time she arrived - and she has already gotten the numbers of three guys and one girl. After each interaction, I noticed that she'd kiss them on the cheek, leaving them in a daze.

Oh, looks like she's done with that guy.

Lucky for him.

As he left, I noticed a bunch of his friends at a different corner of the bar hyping him up and cheering him on.

I scoffed but I mean, I would've done that too, he got a kiss from the most beautiful girl in here.

Again, I just observed her from the corner of my eye, but this time, I noticed that she was just fondling with the tall glass in front of her. She was staring off into space and by the looks of it, she seemed,

Unhappy?

Despite that, I still thought she looked pretty breathtaking in the most unique way. She definitely didn't represent the modern definition of beauty, but that's what makes her even more attractive.

Suddenly, she sits up from her slouched position and her head wanders around until her gaze finds mine.

Confused but intrigued, I continued to stare into her eyes - they look grey? Green? I have no idea. I was taken aback when her eyes stayed on mine with a half-lidded look. Slowly, she stood up from her seat and strutted towards me - swaying her hips from side to side with a confident smirk, leaving a trail of unwavering stares and envious eyes from the people she passed by. All until she reaches the seat to my right and settles by my side.

"Need company?" She asks in a husky voice.

I observe her eyes and noticed they were green contacts - I thought they suited her very well.

In response to her question, I flashed my signature smirk and slurred, "The more, the merrier."

I took a long sip from my glass of scotch - feeling that familiar and addictive burn - and placed the it in front of her, offering her a sip. She chuckles but accepts the glass with her welcoming lips.