11 | Bed Ridden [M]

This one goes out to @smolbeanahin - I hope this satisfies! It's kinda long

Nancy's POV

...

After spending the WHOLE day running errands, visiting friends, and picking up dinner from our favourite Chinese place, Yeonwoo and I carried our shopping bags into the kitchen of our little studio apartment and slouched on the dining table.

"You hungry?" Yeonwoo asks.

I hummed eagerly in response and what I got from Yeonwoo was a little chuckle.

"Let's put these away and clean up then," she says slyly before placing a kiss on my lips.

"Did we lock the door?" I suddenly ask, remembering that we literally just barged into our apartment and straight into the kitchen.

"The kitchen doesn't have a door," Yeonwoo says as she furrows her brows in confusion and pouts adorably.

Oh my goodness, I literally couldn't hold back a smile, "Noooo Sherlock, I meant the front door."

Her face instantly lifts and a small "o" forms from her lips, "You're right!" And she scurries off to do what we forgot. Her expression was extremely lovable that I just failed to conceal my laughter that was bubbling up in my chest.

She slowly walks back into the kitchen looking down to the ground while a hand was rubbing the back of her neck, but her charming smile instantly trapped me in her spell. Her short hair waving slightly as her hand barely grazes the edges makes her seem like a happy pup getting into a situation she wasn't so sure of.

Once she looked up into my eyes, I knew I fell for her all over again. Just the sincerity in her eyes made my heart skip a beat, catching my breath with it.

"You okay Nance?"

I shake my head, "Huh?"

The next thing I knew, she engulfs me into a hug and giggles, "Zoning out again."

I instantly wrap my arms around her waist and nuzzle into her neck while saying, "Sorry, you took my breath away."

Literally.

"Sorry princess, I can't help it."

"You're gonna be the death of me Dabin."

A little chuckle rang through my ears, "I love you too Nancy."

Yeonwoo then pulls away, allowing me some room to lift my head to look at her just before her lips trap mine in a sweet kiss. She has always been good at catching me off guard and this kiss was definitely no exception because the next thing I knew, she was able to lift me up so that I cradled her waist with my legs and easily led me to our room.

"Babe, what about the milk?" I was able to mutter between a kiss.

"Don't worry, we'll be quick," she replies.

"We're never quick."

And as I said this, she finally drops me down on our bed and hurriedly takes her shirt off. The sight of her struggling slightly makes me giggle, but I immediately strip myself from my own clothes. Soon after, her hands trap my own over my head and her soft lips capture mine.

My legs were spread open as Yeonwoo's body settled right in between, but all I wanted to do was close them. The heat from my core was starting to overwhelm me and slowly did each kiss become more hungry.

I was able to escape Yeonwoo's grasp and I immediately snaked my hands to caress her back. Instantly, she moaned into my mouth and her hips dangerously thrusted against me. I took the opportunity to nibble her lower lip and used my tongue to tease her, but the friction against me drove me crazy and I only did what my hands wanted to do.