9 | Wallpaper

In a world where Yeonwoo is known as Lee Dabin, the famous k-drama actress, and Momoland is an 8 member girl group.

...

After performing at Music Bank and winning our third win for our latest comeback, I immediately collapsed on the couch.

Soon after, the other 7 members in the group came into the room and plopped on the ground.

Yup, you heard right - we were an 8 member group. Daisy and Jane sat together at the table playing a game on their phones, Jooe, Hyebin, and Ahin were just chilling on the floor over gimbap, and Taeha and Nayun were on the couch with me.

To be honest, I wonder what life would've been like with another member.

Suddenly, Daisy and Jane jump out of their seats and run to me.

"Nancy! Have you seen what's on the media?"

"Bro, check it out!"

While asking me, Jane showed the others her phone, and whatever was on her screen really got them going.

"Hang on, I'll put it on the T.V."

My band mates seemed so excited and in disbelief, but I didn't really care what the media said about me. I've seen a mix of hate and admiration by fans, other celebrities, and people from all over the world.

"Nancy! Please listen!!!"

"I dunno Jooe, I'm tired of hearing fake news and all that negativity," I answered while playing slots on my phone.

"Look at the freaking screen!"

"Really? You too Daisy? I thought you hated the news as much as I do." I said while still gluing my eyes to my phone.

"Are you for real bro? Come onnnnn."

"Jane, you know what? I think I might even go on a social media cleanse. I'm so tired of all the-"

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my chin and I immediately see Hyebin's face.

"Just look at the T.V. Nancy," she says Cooly.

I gulped and said, "Okay, okay, chill..."

It was then that I saw the face of Lee Dabin on the flat screen. Her short hair and charming smile overwhelmed me and the little beauty mark under her left eye always made my heart feel ways.

I was such a huge fan of the famous k-drama actress - her visuals, personality, and overall cuteness won me over the first time I laid my eyes on her through a computer screen.

The video my band mates were showing me was posted an hour ago and it was the typical paparazzi shit - cameras were everywhere and people were shouting her name.

Although some idols would be overwhelmed with this treatment, Dabin never failed in fan service.

She was accepting gifts, giggling at crazy fan boys/girls, and waving to cameras all over the place.

Then, she flashes a view of her phone's wallpaper.

I couldn't really see it, but my band mates were going crazy.

"What is it? I don't get it," I told them.

"GIRL, ARE YOU BLIND?" Daisy yelled.

"Ummm, kind of..."

Ahin took the remote and scrolled back to when Dabin flashes her lock screen and pauses the frame.

"DO YOU SEE IT NOW?" Taeha forcefully asks.