5 | Spiked

And July
(Heize ft. Dean)

...

Beach day.

The sun was blazing, oceans waving, and seagulls calling. The skies were as clear as it could ever be and as the girls drove by the beach, they saw people tanning, playing in the water, sleeping under umbrellas, and chilling in bikinis and swim trunks.

When they finally found a parking spot just by the sand, Nancy, Jooe, Jane, and Daisy got out of the Mini Cooper. It seemed almost cinematic because they were hands down some of the most beautiful girls in the area.

Each of them only wore a bikini top - revealing their amazing figures - volleyball shorts, and flip-flops. Their fair skin made them stand out from the crowd and each person that they passed would always take a second glance.

Honestly, if it was a movie, they would be walking in slow motion - strutting as if they were on a walkway - with shades on and heads held high.

As they made their way to the beach, two girls took an interest in them - the tallest one in particular.

But all her attention was on the girl with the short hair - the way her hips swayed side to side and the way guys hollered out to her got the tall one amused.

"Yeonwoo, quit staring."

"I should tell you the same thing."

"Tsk, don't fuck around bro."

Yeonwoo just hums at Hyebin - her closest friend - with a smirk dancing across her face.

A moment later, three other girls - Ahin, Nayun, and Taeha - ran across the street towards the two with their towels and a beach volleyball.

Turns out, this group of girls were part of a provincial volleyball league and today was their only off day before preparations for playoffs. As they were part of the team, Nayun and Taeha were their supervisors while the other three played as starters.

As the other girls were setting their blankets down, Yeonwoo continued to observe the girl with the lobbed hair. She was wearing a red bikini top - with her bikini bottom peaking out from the waist band of her loose volleyball shorts.

She was sitting on her blanket, rubbing sunscreen on her arms - and again, she looked straight out of a movie. The girl did it with such gracefulness, it was surreal.

But the lack of movement started to tire Yeonwoo; so she took the ball and began volleying to herself.

Meanwhile, as Nancy's hands were occupied with the lotion, her eyes were occupied with a sight of their own. She noticed the tall girl's grace with each set and the crazy body she had - wide hips, slim waist, long legs; everything about her was stunning.

This got Nancy excited. For what reason?

Jooe and Daisy suddenly blocked her view from the goddess.

"Ya, quit staring," Jooe whispered as she placed her hands on her hips.

All Nancy could do was smirk.

"Bro, you're not thinking what I'm thinking," Daisy sighed out.

"It'll be fun guys," Nancy defended. She stood up after applying the last of the sunscreen on her thighs.

Jooe hurriedly placed a hand on her friend's shoulder, "Come on bro, I just wanna have a good time."

"Ya, let her be guys," Jane speaks out from her laying position. She nonchalantly moves her sunglasses from her face to her head and nestles her hand behind her head. "I think it'll be fun to watch," she chuckles out.