Chapter-1

[Aaruhi]:
"I know him, he won't understand infact he won't listen to me", I disappointedly said. "But Aaruhi at least try. I know he will definitely listen to you after all he loves you", Priti said trying to convince me. "Then why he left me like this, why he didn't even try to contact me in the last one year or at least tried to know if I was dead or alive", I angrily questioned with tears in my eyes. "I don't know but there would definitely be a reason behind all that but trust me, if you'll tell him everything, he'll surely understand", she replied. I think I knew the reason behind that, and that was Shruti - his new girlfriend. Why would he try to know about his ex, when he had a new love interest, a new person to care for. But I still loved him with the same passion, I still thought about him daily and at this point of time in my life, he was the one, I needed the most. Priti bent down and sat on her knees in front of me and gently held my hands. "Look, after what he did with you, I don't like him anymore, else I myself would have told him everything, infact if it's for your happiness then I'm am ready to go to him right now and talk to him, but I think you should do that. It's you who can make things right again. Go and talk to him, for me. Please", she added and her eyes expectedly looked at me. I was not in a condition to say anything as I doubted myself if I would be able to tell him everything or not. I didn't even know if he'll listen to me and I simply nodded while I prepared myself to vitness the unexpected. A warm smile stretched on Priti's face and she kissed my hands.
*
I stood in front of his apartment, closed my eyes tightly and breathed heavily as I relaxed myself. I slowly opened my eyes and the moment I saw the door of his apartment, the door which could become the door of happiness in my life, my heart started beating faster and I curled my fingers into tight fists. I slowly walked towards the door and pressed the doorbell. Seconds later, the door opened and Darshan stood between the gap of the door and wall. After seeing him, I felt the butterflies in my stomach, the same way I felt when we first met. It felt like my heart danced in happiness and the inner me, which died an year ago, started living again. When he opened the door, his face beared a small smile but after seeing me, his smile faded away and he looked at me in surprise. "Darsh, can..", I said and closed my eyes as I tried not to say 'Darsh' but 'Darshan'. "Darshan, I need to tell you something. Can we talk, please", I managed to say. "Why? What happened? Where's he? Go tell him na", he flatly and moved behind to shit the door. "Darshan, please listen...", I pleaded but before I could complete my sentence, he closed the door closed. The only ray of hope which Priti somehow lightened, disappeared. I was broken, again. My eyes filled with tears and I made tight fists that my nails could pearce through my skin.

(Hey guys! As promised, my new FF is here on 30th December.. This story is very close to my heart. I hope you all will enjoy reading it. Please vote and comment your views.
#spreadlove)