Chapter - 8

[Darshan]:
I drove between the hilly roads and some beautiful moments which I spent with Aaruhi were continuously flashing in my mind while a question rose in my mind that do I still love her? The inner me was extremely confused because if I would love her, then what about Shruti, why was I in a relationship with her? And if I don't love her then why my heart broke when I came to know that she has only few days left, why do I always think about her,  why do I recall our old days and satisfy my heart? "God! I want an answer", I said in my mind and let out a sigh. "What?", Shubh asked looking in my direction. "No...Nothing", I calmly said and shook my head.
I saw Aaruhi from the rare view mirror, she peacefully slept. Her face was so calm, she reminded me of a baby sleeping without any tension. I noticed that her head was lying back, resting on the head rest. "God! She'll end up with a severe pain", I said and stopped the car by the side of the road. "What happened?", Shubh asked. "Wait a minute", I said stepping out. I opened Aaruhi's side's door. "What happened Darshan?", Priti asked. "Shh", I silenced her. "Lift her head a bit, make sure she doesn't wakes up", I said unzipping my jacket while Priti moved Aaruhi's head a little. I took off my jacket and tied it to the head rest making sure it acts like a cusion and supports her head. While I was doing all this, Priti was continuously looking at me with a smile. Once I finished tying my jacket to the head rest, Priti rested back Aaruhi's head and said,  "I love you". I looked at her and her puppy face made me chuckle. I winked at her, closed the door and sat on the driver's seat again. "Shubh, I hope you'll not say what Priti just said, remember both of are boys", I said and Priti and I burst out into a laughter. "Shut up!", he said and turned around his face in anger.
*
"Guys listen", I said and turned around to have a better view. "I am going to look if there's any vacant room in the hotel. If it has, then the car is at the right place, you guys can come with the luggage, else we'll see somewhere else", I said and got off the car.

[Aaruhi]:
"Hey my not so beautiful sleeping beauty, wake up", I heard Priti's voice and forced my eyes to open. "Wake up, how can you sleep so much while traveling? You missed all the beauty of those roads", Shubh said. "All thanks to my medicines", I softly said and pushed my back towards the seat, stretching myself a bit when I felt something behind my neck. I looked towards it and found Darshan's jacket tied there. I gave Priti a confused look, "He tied it here to support your neck", she said. My eyes widened and my heart sank. Tears settled on my waterline when Shubh's phone rang. "Ya coming", he said on the phone and ended the call. "Guys let's go", Shubh said. "But, where's Darshan?", I asked. "He has gone to find a hotel, he's calling us now, let's go", he replied. "Okay", I said. We got out of the car and Priti and Shubh took out the luggage while I untied Darshan's jacket from the head rest. We took the bags and went in the hotel.

(Do tell me how it is...
#spreadlove)