Chapter - 30

[Darshan]:
We went outside and saw Naina sat on the couch with her hands folded and Priti tried to convince her for something. "What happened?", I asked. "She's denying to go to her birthday party. "What", I said. Priti came towards me, "I am sure it's because of that video. Now only you can convince her", she whispered. I sat on my knees in front of her. "What happened?", I softly asked but she didn't reply. "Hey, look at me", I ordered, she looked up, her eyes were red and watery. "Why are you crying. We have to go for your birthday party", I said. "No", she snapped. "Is it because of that video", I softly asked. At first, she didn't reply but seconds later, she softly nodded. "Don't be sad Naina, else mom will regret making that video. She'll think that she made her princess cry. Do want to make her feel bad?", I asked and she vigorously shook her head. "Then smile and be happy that she made that video and made your 10th birthday so special", I said. "Yes, thank you mom, thank you mamu", she said with a wide smile. "Let's go, we'll get late", she said. "Wipe your face, or do you want to tell your friends that you were crying?", Shubh said.
Naina's birthday party was a blast, she enjoyed a lot, but all I kept thinking about was the pen drive Shubh gave me. I desperately wanted to see that as soon as possible, so the next day, when I was in office, I plugged the pen drive and my earphones into the laptop. There were two files in it- For Naina (uncut) and For Darshan. First I opened the file 'For Naina (uncut)'.
"Happy 10th birthday Naina! I am Aaruhi, your dad's friend. You might be wondering why we haven't met, that's because I'll probably be dead even before you entered this world, but why are we talking about this, leave it. How are you? Enjoying? And your dad, how's he when it comes to taking your care? Is he good? Don't ask him anything about this video, because just like you, he too didn't know anything about it. Enjoy your day, and live your life to the fullest. God bless you. Love you", she said and ended the video with a flying kiss. Everything that was in the video Shubh showed us was same as this one but this one had some extra lines. Shubh had trimmed the video, he had trimmed all the parts that could have revealed the reality. "Thank you Shubh", I said and pressed my lips together. I then opened the other file, 'For Darshan'. Aaruhi sat on her bed with a smile beared on her face. "Hi Darshan", she said, her voice was not as energetic as it was in Naina's video. "How are you? How's your life going on? How your 'married' life going on? How's your wife? Do she trouble you on each weekend and force you to take her for shopping or she don't?", she said and her voice trailed off towards the end. She looked away from the camera and gently tapped with her finger under her eye, trying to stop her tears while I allowed mine to rush down my cheeks freely. "How's Naina? She must be very beautiful, right? And please tell me she has got your eyes. Trust me, if she has got, you'll have to be super alert as a dad because many boys will try on her", she said with a wide smile. "Thank you", she said after a break and paused again. "Thank you for giving the name Naina to your daughter. Yes, I somewhere knew that you will, after all I have beared you for 5 years", she said and chuckled making me chuckle too. "I don't know as you are married, I should say this to you or not but...", she said and then lip synced something. A smile stretched on my face and a tear rolled down. "What?", I whispered and pretended that I didn't understand and bit my lower lip. She repeated her actions. "What do you want to say Aaruhi? Can't you say it loud? I can't understand", I said. "I love you, idiot", she finally said. That video was the best thing Shubh could ever give me. It felt like Aaruhi was in front of me and we were actually talking. I opened my phone's gallery and opened Aaruhi's picture. "Don't you ever try to say something bad about my wife", I said. "That's the main problem, she never forces me to take her for shopping, although desperately I want to, but she never says anything to me", I said and a tear dropped from my left eye, and I kept on looking towards her picture for a long time, "She's the best. You don't have any rights to say anything about her, you better understand that.....     Mrs. Aaruhi Darshan Raval"
                           THE END

(Okay  guys! Now I want some honest reviews... How was the story? Do tell me. Spreadlove and Just Enjoy)