Chapter - 18

[Darshan]:
We started rehearsing and I did my best to not to touch her. We were doing a step in which she stood in front of me with her back towards me and I had to hug her behind and slowly move to our sides. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around in such a way that they don't touch her, ya, I took her way too serious because I never expected her to react that way. She held my hands and pulled me forward and placed my hands on her tummy. "What are you doing? What do you exactly want me to do?", I said in disgust but was soft enough to be audible to the other two. "I am sorry, I didn't mean what I said that day", she replied. The step changed, she turned around to face me, we held hands and her one hand was on my shoulder and mine was on her waist and I obviously kept distance between my hand and her waist. I gave her a confused look. "I was angry at that moment, I said all that in anger, without thinking even once", she added. "Good, that's all for today. If you guys want, you can stay here and practice but we have to leave", the choreographer said and left with his assistant. "So you were angry on someone and I became your prey", I said. "Not someone", she said and I gave a confused look. "You were in canteen with Neha before coordinator ma'am called us right?", she asked. "Ya, so?", I said. She chuckled and said. "You did research on me, so now you have one day, find out why I was angry. Tell me tomorrow and if you'll fail, then shame on you, Mr. Rich dad", she said and left.

(Do shower your love/hate/views and let me know how's it going on...
Hey what if I say that the story is going to end 'soon')