Chapter - 11

[Aaruhi]:
I lied on the bed staring at the ceiling of the room. It had been an hour since Priti had fallen asleep but I couldn't sleep at all. All the beautiful time I spent with Darshan flashed in my mind, I badly wanted those days to come back, I again wanted to make some beautiful memories with him although I knew that it is difficult because now, I am his past, in fact past of his past.
Shubh and Priti made me block Darshan on all social media sites, delete his number from my phone and did everything possible to keep me away from him and I did everything they said but that night, I couldn't stop myself and ended up making a new E-mail ID and logged in all the social media sites and stalked him, I remembered his number so I saved it too, obviously with a fake name, and used to check his WhatsApp profile picture and status. Okay, I may sound desperate but I always loved him, I tried to stay away from him, but couldn't control myself for too long. One day when I was seeing his WhatsApp profile picture, I found out that it was with a girl, she was not his friend or any relative. I checked his social media accounts and when I came to know who she was, tears started settling on my waterline. She was Shruti, his girlfriend. I wasn't able to understand how to react, so just kept my phone aside and buried my face in my pillow. That night once again, I cried myself to sleep. The next morning, I woke up early and went to my office before time because I didn't have the strength to face Priti and Shubh but I had forgotten that, that day, Shubh had invited us on his place for a dinner. I wasn't over of the fact that Darshan moved on so easily, and all of a sudden I spoke up, "He has a girlfriend". "Sorry", Shubh said and raised in eyebrows. "Darshan has a girlfriend", I said looking towards him. "Really?", Priti shouted. I nodded my head and said, "Please don't shout, it's irritating me", and closed my eyes tightly. "But how did you know?", she asked. I couldn't tell her that I stalked him last night because I knew that if they'll come to know about it, I was dead. "I met an old common friend today, he told me", I cooked up a lie and defended myself. Ever since that day, I used to stalk him everyday and almost every night I used to cry myself to sleep but a few days later, I was numb enough to even cry. I always wanted to go to him, slap him hard and tell him all the truth, about how much I loved him and how desperately I wanted him back in my life, but I wish I had the strength to do it in reality and I wish he knew that I always loved him and I wish he loves me too,  I wish.

(One more today... Something beautiful coming soon)