|Chp. 15: A Royal Dilemma|

Being caught between siblings was not fun. Growing up as an only child I never really did understand the struggle between siblings. And sure I saw Raegan and Ruby bicker but honestly they were nothing compared to Quinn and his siblings.

"Are you kidding me?"

Quinn's voice cut through making me glance up from sitting on his bed. "No." Thaddeus said. "You have to be, because you knew this didn't you. You brought me back when they were coming, off all the bears in this world them." Quinn said and North shifted next to Thaddeus.

"They aren't that bad." North said and Quinn laughed. "Not that bad? Not that bad! Are you kidding me North, they're all a bunch of stuck up pricks, with sticks so far up their a-" "Ok we get it Quinn you don't like them." Thaddeus said as I glanced up.

Lupa watched them silently her eyes keeping them in sight. Her amber eyes were dilated as she watched the heated argument. I ignored it but looked over a bit as Quinn's hands balled up into a fist in anger. He was irritated and it was growing quite fast.

Whoever these people were he surely didn't like them. Even a blind person could tell that, even a deaf person. His posture said it all. Quinn held an aggressive posture before I turned over to him hoping North and I wouldn't be separating those two from going at each other's throats.

That was honestly the last thing I needed right now. "Don't like them? I hate their very existence." Quinn said with hate in those chocolate brown eyes of his and North sighed. "They're not that bad Quinn, I mean we all grew up didn't we?" North asked with a smile on her face.

"I mean last time you guys saw each other, you were like this high." North said pointing beneath her chest. "Doesn't make a difference it simply means the jerk of their nature turned into a different type, I am not going to dinner if they're going to be there." Quinn said.

"Quinn stop being stuck-up for once in your life, mom made it an order that you attend this dinner. It is a requirement." Thaddeus said. "Last time I checked I don't live here, I have a base full of people waiting for me and don't think for a second I won't leave." Quinn said.

"Again?" Thaddeus asked and Quinn's eyes turned livid. So much for the truce going between them. At that moment North became the only thing standing between her two brothers. Two incredibly dominant males looking to rip each other apart, not even I was that stupid to do that.

She got right between them trying to hold Quinn back with a Thaddeus taunting him. "You goddamn--" I drowned out his words as North attempted so hard to hold Quinn back and when Thaddeus decided holding him back was overrated, poor North was stuck trying to hold them both back while caught between.

She was shorter than them about up to their shoulders and weighed way less then them. And her dresses that she so loved didn't help either. At least it wasn't poufy this time. The two tossed insults but honestly were ready to rip each other apart once North was out of the way.

And Quinn was the one to plant his arms on her shoulders and shove her. North managed to catch herself in a bit of shock from the shove. Especially since Thaddeus gave her an extra push as well. "Silver!" North said looking for me for help as I glanced up and sighed.

"Lupa."

Lupa went up and over the bed before sinking her teeth into Quinn and yanking on him and he turned towards her very angry. "Lupa!" Quinn warned and at that moment Thaddeus went to punch just as Lupa bit him right in his arse making Thaddeus cuss out.

And then she began growling at the both of them and snapping in Quinn's direction. And putting all of her weight into it she began shoving Quinn out of the way and he looked livid at that. "Lupa go lay down." Quinn said in pure anger and Lupa didn't back down.