1.1

"Hey, KeKe, it's Jug. Look, if you don't answer... I get it you're busy but I was thinking of getting a bus ticket to LA cuz my mom." As soon as Nicolette heard her best friend's voice come through the answering machine of her dressing room, she picked up the phone.
"Forsythe. What do you mean, your mom? Don't come to LA." KeKe said.
"Okay, sorry I-"
"No. Jughead..." the young starlet said, "My show got cancelled and I'm coming home. Cuz I heard FP got arrested and besides, Aunt Alice couldn't get rid of me that easily."
Jughead sighed with relief, "I'll see you when, KeKe?"
"I'm packing up my belongings now. My limo will arrive in a few hours. I'm only in upstate New York Jug."
I heard him scoff sadly, "Really, a limo?"
"The Serpent Starlet needs to travel in style always."
A hand touched my shoulder.
"Letti? You ready?" My older sister, Dani, my manager said, "Hi Jug."
"Hi Dani. I'll see you soon."
"Where are you at Jug?"
"I'm at a bus station."
"Meet us at Pop's."
"Will do."
~
Betty
Veronica, Archie, and I had been looking for Jughead everywhere and yet when we arrived at Pop's someone else had already beat us to it. I recognized those curls anywhere.
"Jug? We're sorry." I said.
The girl glared at me, "Betts, I thought I saw perfection. Hello. Jug told me how you three hurt him by investigating his dad."
"Excuse you," Veronica said, "Who are you?"
The girl took off her sunglasses and let her hair down, "KeKe Woodhouse. Star of KBC's Rumor Mill." Veronica extended her hand, "Veronica Lodge, my father is..."
"Disgraced business man, Hiram Lodge. Ugh. I knew he'd always come back here," Dani Woodhouse, stood there, "Well, we're going to go now." Nicolette looked at her and then she corrected herself, "I'll see you at home, Letti."
~
Jughead
Nicolette had actually been updated on the case from Alice Cooper and she didn't believe a word of the claims against my dad. So, when a source called with a dufflebag location, she tagged along.
We were in Archie's garage.
Betty was looking in the pockets but she found nothing. "Archie, put the jacket on."
"What? No."
"Put it on."
Archie looked frightened when he put it on.
"I always lose my chapstick in the lining." Betty said, then she found a flashdrive. We plugged in the drive.
~
Nicolette
"What the actual fuck... Is that Cliff...?" I vomitted on Archie's carpet while watching the video.
Afterwards, the week was pretty docile. FP was still charged and we unfortunately could not get permission to adopt Jughead. However, the Jubilee was tonight and I was determined to cheer up Jughead.
I was told I'd be singing at the Jubilee at the last minute, so I chose to sing my own rendition of We're all in this Together with Archie.
As we were singing, Jughead Jones entered and he was happy.
Betty made a speech and then we all went to Pop's. I had just ordered my second milkshake when my phone started ringing. The location was New York City.
"Ssh... guys... I'm putting it on speaker..." I answered, "Hello, This is Nicolette Woodhouse."
"Miss Woodhouse, I'm Angie Mills, with the Youth Broadway Agency. I'm calling to let you know that we'd love to represent you in Riverdale."
"Um... yes. I'd love that. Who may I ask referred me?"
"Yes, we got your application from a Mr. Hiram Lodge."
"Um... okay... I accept."
She hung up.
Veronica looked shook but we were all too happy to question anything.