Prom Night Massacre

(Takes place during Riverdale Chapter 55, Prom Night - Season 3 episode 20)

Nicolette's POV

Losing my vision was not fun, not even in the slightest

Losing my vision was not fun, not even in the slightest. Betty had to read all my homework to me this past week and even took notes for me. My cousin has always been my biggest asset. However, I was not up for missing Prom just because we were keeping my vision loss a secret from the Farmies and Aunt Alice as long as we could.

I came with, Jughead on my arm and a pair of black tinted sunglasses. I knew what my Cinderella dress looked like because I was deliberately dressing up as Cinderella since it was my favorite movie set in the same royalty era as Gryphons and Gargoyles.

A vision occurred as Betty was announced Prom Queen.

A young blonde woman was being operated on. Black dots lined her forehead. She was too incapacitated to scream so a girl in the corner screamed for her. Each face was indistinct but the voices were identifiable as mine and Betty's.

Vision over...

"Letti!" Ugh

"Letti!" Ugh. It was Evelyn...

I tensed. I didn't want to tell anyone about my vision loss yet. Luckily, my boyfriend was by my side, "Excuse us, Evelyn. We're kind of on a date."

"Oh, good luck." Evelyn said, "Have a-"

"Girl, if you say blessed anything or whatnot-" I started.

"Blessed evening." She continued, knowing it would aggravate me. Jughead intervened yet again, "Okay, Evelyn. I think you need to step the hell away from my girlfriend. We don't want a repeat of the prom scene from Carrie tonight."

I smiled, "Jug, may I have this dance."

"Of course, your majesty." And we waltzed on the dance floor. With my vision out of commission, I had to wait for whispers in my ear. More specifically, Peaches n Cream was my ally tonight while we attempted to catch the Gargoyle King.

"Attention everyone!" Miss Paroo said aloud, "Your prom queens are Betty Cooper and Nicolette Woodhouse."

Peaches n Cream walked me up and when I didn't hear Betty come up I heard Miss Paroo say, "Betty Cooper."

"Oh my god." I said, "Peaches tell me she's next to me."

"Oh crap." Peaches said.

"What Peaches?" We were still on the stage to my knowledge.

"Your boy Jones is gone." she said.

"Oh hell to the no." i said, running off stage. For a blind girl my powers sure did let me find my way around a room still.

Unfortunately, I ran straight into Veronica and Archie who were hella confused about the glasses. Archie said, "Are you really blind?"

"SHut up Andrews," I snapped, "Do you need something because I currently can't see a thing?"

Veronica cleared her throat, "My dad still owns Pop's so the speakeasy and your performances are all going to him."

"Oh my god." I said, "My head fucking hurts. Veron- Veronica..."

-