Labor Day

Nicolette Woodhouse hadn't seen anyone in Riverdale for four months.
Ever since Archie Andrews and her got arrested, she had been adopted by Nana Rose Blossom. Cheryl Blossom, her cousin, encouraged her to go to a master class in New York.
She was with Jughead Jones on the weekend of July 4th in the dance studio. The Jones boy had rarely visited her on account of the fact that his best friend was arrested.
She began to sing and dance for him since he had missed her first showcase.
Afterward, Jughead had to go to his hotel and pack his bags for the motorcycle ride home with Nicolette.

"Nicolette." Her worst nightmare was in her room.
"What the hell do you want?"
Hiram chuckled, "Actually, it's what you need, for you, your sister, your friends."
"I don't need anything from you." I spit.
"I don't think you understand, Princesa," the nickname made me want to vomit, "There's a bounty on your head in Riverdale. A report of you running away has been made via anonymous tip."
I stopped.
"No. That charge was resolved when Nana Rose Blossom adopted me."
He grinned, "But Penelope Blossom said..."
"Penelope Blossom doesn't live at Thistlehouse. And I am never living with you."
"Then you won't come back at all if you know what's good for you."
He left, revealing Sheriff Minetta who came to take my prints.
~
~
THREE MONTHS LATER, SEPTEMBER

-Veronica-
The courtroom was hot and stuffy. My signature vanilla perfume was wearing off and I was even more worried for Archie. However, everyone turned their heads to the front of the courtroom when Mary Andrews called her witness.
"Danielle Woodhouse to the stand."
It was like I'd seen a ghost. Nicolette severed all ties with anyone but Jughead, Betty, and Cheryl ever since she left this summer.
"Nicolette?" Archie blurted. She winked at him.
"Miss Woodhouse. Tell the court your full name please."
She took a deep breath, pulling off her wig, "Daniella Nicoletta Woodhouse-Lodge."
Everyone gasped.
"And you've observed changes in Archie this year right?"
"Archibald always had a protective instinct when it came to his friends and family. He wouldn't hurt anyone unless it was self defense. I swear it. A similar situation happened when that kid with two broken legs, he assaulted, sexually assaulted my cousin. He socked the guy in the face but he didn't have the guts to kill anyone. He would never even hurt a fly, my best friend. Hell, Archie Andrews, you saved me from the goddamn Black Hood. You, Archie. If it weren't for you Archie Andrews, I'd be another one of his kills. Oh, Archie, I-"
Mary dismissed Nicolette. However the prosecutor kept her.
"Miss Lodge." she said.
"It's Woodhouse, miss." Nicolette corrected.
"I see, Miss Woodhouse. Is it true that you lashed out at Archie when the prison on the southside was revealed?"
-
Nicolette
-
I sighed, "Look, lady. The only person I was mad at was Hiram Lodge, my father. Now if you'll excuse me, I won't sit here and listen to you play his little fraudulent games."
I bolted from the stand, concealing my face from people who had no doubt taken photographs of my return. Once I reached Jughead, he grabbed my arm, "KeKe? Veronica told me you killed yourself." He said it loudly. I pulled my hand from his and grabbed Veronica's. She followed without struggle.
"Vee. I need to talk to Andrews. Now."
I found him on the steps and Veronica, Jughead, and Betty trailed behind me.
"Watcha thinking about?" Veronica asked.
"Just... Keke, jug, betty... do you remember the sweetwater swimming hole." we nodded, "you've never been there ronnie but what if we took you with us."
"I'd love that Archie."
"Guys, we gotta go." Kevin Keller called to us.
~
"Hey, Archie. Have a terrific weekend."
Fred Andrews sucker punched hiram lodge and I laughed. However, that laugh had a price since Veronica made me promise to sleepover at the Pembrooke until this was over.
"Ronnie. I'll come. But only because I missed you." I practically glared at Hiram and Hermione the whole way to the Pembrooke. Veronica was playing with her necklace from Archie when I was bored out of my mind. "Ronnie, no offense but i'm usually always doing stuff at thistlehouse since cheryl always drags me into her shenanigans with toni so what are we gonna do now?"
Veronica got up without a word.
"Daddy, you can help Archie." Veronica said, "Admit that you framed him."
"I don't know what you're talking about." He sat smugly.
"She's talking about how you framed Archie for that bitch boy's murder. He's innocent. He didn't do anything. You know it, Hiram. You know it."
He sat up, "I don't have any control."
"Just stop it." Veronica was close to crying now, "You did this. All of it. Just stop it. You can change everything."
"It's simply beyond my control," He said.
I was pissed and started to take off my earrings. Veronica looked at me.
"Vee. Hold my earrings. I don't want to lose a diamond when I kill this middle aged man." I pulled off my steel toed boots, holding them like a bat as Jughead did when he thought there was a stranger in his trailer.
I chucked my boot at his face. He was clearly enraged but keeping his cool.
"Princesa... calm down. Come sit with your mother and me..."
I laughed, "That woman is not my mother. My mother is dead."
"No she isn't." He said.
I stormed out, "Ronnie, we have plans. As of now."
~
At Pop's we sat in a booth with Archie, Betty, and Jughead.
Cheryl Blossom barged in.